Who is going to MDF '09

Are you going to MDF 2009?

• Total voters
I'm probably going...2 of my friends were also interested. If both of them come I'd take a room with them and that'd be it I guess.

Hey, I don't know if anyone is taking a car, but I would really like to avoid the trip from the airport to the hotel, I thought I was going to get raped my a cabbie last year. If anyone is interested, I will pay for a ride from the airport.

I can grab you. But definitely remind me a few days before the event - there's a good chance I'll forget.

Hey, I don't know if anyone is taking a car, but I would really like to avoid the trip from the airport to the hotel, I thought I was going to get raped my a cabbie last year. If anyone is interested, I will pay for a ride from the airport.

the train man. take the train. i did and escaped with minimal psychological scars
~gR~

hehe, ive done it all over the world.

you could always get cab from that train stop. itll be cheaper
~gR~

Posted this in the pics thread... figured it would be better served being posted here.

Speaking of which, I think that's how we should decide who's in which room for MDF. Some of us are skiddish about being caught drinking, and some of us would like a beer after the show, and maybe some during. Having separate rooms for the 2 factions would minimize a debate about this.

Thoughts?