Who is the worst singer in metal?

DoomsdayZach said:
Hansi is excellent live. Just boring as fuck. Visually, blind guardian is one of the worst live bands i have ever seen, and i am not even kidding.

I didn't see anything wrong with it on the DVD, anyway.

Then again, I'm not interested in a whole bunch of makeup, videos, weird behavior, and fancy lighting tricks when I go to see a band. I'm more interested in the musical quality and the atmosphere (especially helped by audience interaction). These, if the DVD is any indication, are fine for BG.

Rose Immortal said:
I didn't see anything wrong with it on the DVD, anyway.

Then again, I'm not interested in a whole bunch of makeup, videos, weird behavior, and fancy lighting tricks when I go to see a band. I'm more interested in the musical quality and the atmosphere (especially helped by audience interaction). These, if the DVD is any indication, are fine for BG.
Correct. Personally, i expect the music to sound good, but i also expect some life from the frontman. That's his or her job in my oppinion.

Kenneth R. said:
That's hilarious = I am offended. Especially with Death in your signature. Fan or poser? Hmmmmm

Fan of the music, I doubt you've seen me else where on the board but when I first posted here I said death metal forces me to put up with horrible vocals to listen to good music.

Suffice said:
And if he truely believes what he said then why post the comment in a thread asking whos the worst 'singer' in metal when if death metal vocalists dont 'sing' in his opinion, that comment should be irrelevant to the topic. Lawl.

Lawl!!!!! You've no special insight after a single post into my convitctions. Eh, we know where this came from with the Dying Fetus trash.

Vacant_Planets said:
Fan of the music, I doubt you've seen me else where on the board but when I first posted here I said death metal forces me to put up with horrible vocals to listen to good music.

Lawl!!!!! You've no special insight after a single post into my convitctions. Eh, we know where this came from with the Dying Fetus trash.

Dying Fetus are not trash. I'm new so no i don't have any other insight. No need to be so uptight

Rose Immortal said:
These, if the DVD is any indication, are fine for BG.
It is, though it doesn't do the actual live experience justice for one who was there in person. Some songs I would have loved to see on the DVD (most notably "Theater Of Pain" and "The Hobbit") are missing due to time limitations, and there was a lot of funny chit-chat by Hansi and audience shenanigans between the songs, things that obviously can't be preserved properly on DVD.

aynone who just growls and never sings... like that napalm death guy... or alexi laiho.

IMO axl rose sucks too.

and that russel allen guy....

OMG JK JK JK DON"T KILL ME!!!!

Axl Rose is not that bad of a singer. He's just an ass hole.

And I still say that my singer is the worst metal singer in the history of forever.

Ptah Khnemu said:
Axl Rose is not that bad of a singer. He's just an ass hole.

And I still say that my singer is the worst metal singer in the history of forever.

In his prime, Axl was a great studio voice and a mediocre live voice. Sure he had his moments, but rarely did his voice hold up for an entire show, which were never very long to begin with. Why? Because his voice couldnt handle it. They'd play for 1 1/2 hrs, with drum, bass, and guitar solos mixed in so Axl could go in back and try not to die. Don't get me wrong, I love GnR, but these days Axl has faded out of the music scene and and into a botched plastic surgery scene. Maybe he can't sing because the skin on his face is so tight and his mouth won't open all the way without ripping.

Nu-Metal singers (KoRn, System of a Down, Rage Against The Machine)
Robert Plant
Rod Tyler
Steven Wilson
Ugh... Can't think right now...

But yeah, Can't understand the LaBrie, and Kotipelto bashing.

Who said Kotipelto? Kotipelto is one of the BEST!!! Seriously, who the hell can hit notes like that for as long as he can?