Who of the COB guys would you like to meet?

alexi's my love so i want to talk to him but Janne and Jaska seem very interesting. I can't imagine how they would be. This is my plan: Meet and talk to everyone one of them. Then save alexi for last and make him fall in love with me.

Lady_Laiho said:
This is my plan: Meet and talk to everyone one of them. Then save alexi for last and make him fall in love with me.

That's your plan, but this it what will happen:

You wait outside a concert, as you wouldn't be let in to begin with. You skulk about the back alleys and the rush them as they're leaving the venue to get on the tour bus. Security grabs you, throws you onto the hard concrete face first. You're now pouring blood, but being an obsessed freak, crazier than a bat out of hell on meth, this doesn't deter you. You get up and rush them again, this time security tasers your ass and calls the cops. You piss yourself from the current coursing through your body. The band members watch as you're taken into custody, where you'll be sent to jail and really earn the name 'Lezzy Laiho'. Alexi and the guys then get drunk laugh at how fucking stupid you are. The end.

Heartless_Name said:

You wait outside a concert, as you wouldn't be let in to begin with. You skulk about the back alleys and the rush them as they're leaving the venue to get on the tour bus. Security grabs you, throws you onto the hard concrete face first. You're now pouring blood, but being an obsessed freak, crazier than a bat out of hell on meth, this doesn't deter you. You get up and rush them again, this time security tasers your ass and calls the cops. You piss yourself from the current coursing through your body. The band members watch as you're taken into custody, where you'll be sent to jail and really earn the name 'Lezzy Laiho'. Alexi and the guys then get drunk laugh at how fucking stupid you are. The end.

+1 dont forget the American History X part.. "TASTE THE KERB!"

They wouldn't have to tell him/her to taste it, since Alexi had walked on it he'd/she'd be down on all fours licking it anyway.....

that's when a hero arrises and fucking boots him/her in the back of the skull.

Honestly though, what'll happen if she every gets an opportunity to meet him he will be way too drunk to remember what she is talking about. He will keep repeating "yup, okay, yup" while having that really drunk stupid look on his face that everyone gets after drinking too much. He will probably only barely be able to understand your accent and anyone else around you will think your absolutely hilarious (and probably extremely creepy and disturbed) for puring your heart out to him.

You really need a reality check.

Oh and to keep it on topic, I've met all the members twice except Janne. Had a long conversation with Alexi and Roope about Stone. It was a very nice time.

The Bringer said:
Oh and to keep it on topic, I've met all the members twice except Janne. Had a long conversation with Alexi and Roope about Stone. It was a very nice time.

WHEN, WHERE AND HOW! DETAILS MOTHERFUCKER :D

Just kidding, that's cool though. You're lucky. I agree with what you said too. That's prolly exactly what would go down. That's why I dont really have an interest to meet Alexi or anyone, I just want to see their shows, and maybe get an autograph at most, I'd rather jsut let them do their own thing, and do mine. My life isn't dependant upon meeting them! Unlike some people, yer still lucky to be Finnish, I doubt they care about fans from NA that much.

UMM, answer the top questions for me if you want :p

The Bringer said:
Well actually I am Canadian and I met them twice in Vancouver, BC.

Oh, ok... COOL! Ionna, I just read where it says you're located and assumed you were Finnish, my bad! But if yer Canadian, so am I! Guess that's a good thing!

Heartless_Name said:

THat isn't going to happen! No way in hell! First, i'd already be in the venue. THen when they go to their tour bus, i'll be waiting there for them. The security wouldn't do what you said cuz i'll already be with alexi by then.

JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNE!!!!!!!!!!! :worship:
I LOVE HIM!!!(I know he will never give a fuck about what I'm saying...but I've just wanted to say that):rolleyes: