Who of the COB guys would you like to meet?

Lady_Laiho said:
THat isn't going to happen! No way in hell! First, i'd already be in the venue. THen when they go to their tour bus, i'll be waiting there for them. The security wouldn't do what you said cuz i'll already be with alexi by then.

What kind of fucking ***** do you take? I want to have my own fantasy world too.

Lady_Laiho said:
THat isn't going to happen! No way in hell! First, i'd already be in the venue. THen when they go to their tour bus, i'll be waiting there for them. The security wouldn't do what you said cuz i'll already be with alexi by then.

:rolleyes: yeah sure, and he's going to ask you to marry him right ??? :lol:

wild-elf said:
JAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNE!!!!!!!!!!! :worship:
I LOVE HIM!!!(I know he will never give a fuck about what I'm saying...but I've just wanted to say that):rolleyes:

Looks like we have another Lady_Laiho in here....but this time its Janne lol....

i think its funny.......the only reason why i check this board so often is Lady_Laiho...but in some way i can understand her.....lol

Mr.Proper said:
i think its funny.......the only reason why i check this board so often is Lady_Laiho...but in some way i can understand her.....lol

She is one of the reasons I come here... I'm waiting for the day she finally cracks and realizes that she is absolutely insane.

that's what i'm about to say *hihi* if i'm writing some crap please tell me, im Austrian :)

you're a great guy btw!

omg ^^

i met them all, more than one time..

i justi like henkka - he's such a smart person - very friendly and interested in what you are... when i met him the first time we talked the hole night - ok later we where both very drunk, but in the beginning we talked about nearly everything.. about his studies - and about mine.. he asks me a lot of questions, too and it was not only me who asked him questions..
when we meet again he asked me about my tests and my sister (she was sick the first time we met - and the second time he remembers that all..)

he's just a person who is interested in many things and you can talk with hin about everything.. not that omfg you are a rockstar talking ^^

when i met him this year at the wacken open air we walked round the festival area a few times together and watched a few bands...

he's just a really nice person - so i'm happy that i know him and taht i can call him a friend... i just don't see the rockstar henkka - i see the realy nice person henri :)

jaska is very nice too, a little bit shy but now i've met him that often that he's not that shy as in the beginning...

roope is just cool - mostly drunk and a little bit slow - but when he's not drunk you can talk with him as good as you can talk to henkka :)

janne . hmm - i don't take him serious the most time... he's just.. funny - a nice guy but sometime a little bit like "leave me alone"... he don't really like photos... and interwievs... he's sometimes strange,.

and alexi... hmm.. at the beginning i don't talk to him often - he just seemed a little bit strange and too rock star like...
but when you know him better you know that he's only shy... i don't know but i guess that he don't like all people tread him like a rockstar.. he like to be a rockstar - but he sometimes just like to be himself..
when he knows you and know that you aren't only interested as him as rockstar than you can talk with him about everything..

hehe - he respects me since i've drunk half of a jack daniels bottle in a few seconds :p (and than fall down and puke *gg*)

at the wacken open air he was very very nice... we had a gread party and he was so drunk hat i had to guide him to the festival area - so funny..

(@ lady_laiho - yes i had hold him in my armes so that he can walk staright on *gg* - will you kill me know? and he gave ma a kiss on my forehead when we arrived where he wanted to go - for the good guide he said - hehe he was just so drunk.. but ne fear - i have a boyfriend *gg* )

they're all very nice persons...

Heartless_Name said:
That's your plan, but this it what will happen:

You wait outside a concert, as you wouldn't be let in to begin with. You skulk about the back alleys and the rush them as they're leaving the venue to get on the tour bus. Security grabs you, throws you onto the hard concrete face first. You're now pouring blood, but being an obsessed freak, crazier than a bat out of hell on meth, this doesn't deter you. You get up and rush them again, this time security tasers your ass and calls the cops. You piss yourself from the current coursing through your body. The band members watch as you're taken into custody, where you'll be sent to jail and really earn the name 'Lezzy Laiho'. Alexi and the guys then get drunk laugh at how fucking stupid you are. The end.
Lovely :)

Oh in my case , Jaska , great drummer

for me it's enough to see them performing live, but if I can see them face to face it's an added bonus

Fallen Angels Don't Kill-WHHHHAAATTTTTT!!!!!!! How did you meet them so many fuckin times!!!!!!??? How many times did you meet them actually? You stupid fuck, I FUCKIN HATE YOU!!!!! Everyone is meeting them. It feeels like my chances are slipping but at the same time, i feel closer to Alexi and that i will get to meet him even sooner. Awwwww, Alexi's the cutest thing ever!!!!:):) Reading that, i want to meet him even more. He seems like the coolest person ever. YOu can talk to him about everything???? I want to talk to him about sooooooo many things...everything(and no, not my love. Honestly , if i met him, i wouldn't tell him any of my love. I'm too afraid of what he'll say. )

Henkka seems like the nicest guy ever. I'd reallly like to talk to him now. I know i'll probably act really calm around him and be normal. Janne......lol.....Janne. I want to talk to Jaska cuz i don't even know anything about him(ok, i don't know anything about all of them, but I don't know anything about Jaska the most). Alexi......when i meet him, i hope killswitch engage is playing.lol i don't really care, but when i see ALexi, i don't even know what to feel or do. My true love would be right in front of me.

Fallen Angel's don't kill said:
omg ^^

i met them all, more than one time..

i justi like henkka - he's such a smart person - very friendly and interested in what you are... when i met him the first time we talked the hole night - ok later we where both very drunk, but in the beginning we talked about nearly everything.. about his studies - and about mine.. he asks me a lot of questions, too and it was not only me who asked him questions..
when we meet again he asked me about my tests and my sister (she was sick the first time we met - and the second time he remembers that all..)

he's just a person who is interested in many things and you can talk with hin about everything.. not that omfg you are a rockstar talking ^^

when i met him this year at the wacken open air we walked round the festival area a few times together and watched a few bands...

he's just a really nice person - so i'm happy that i know him and taht i can call him a friend... i just don't see the rockstar henkka - i see the realy nice person henri :)

jaska is very nice too, a little bit shy but now i've met him that often that he's not that shy as in the beginning...

roope is just cool - mostly drunk and a little bit slow - but when he's not drunk you can talk with him as good as you can talk to henkka :)

janne . hmm - i don't take him serious the most time... he's just.. funny - a nice guy but sometime a little bit like "leave me alone"... he don't really like photos... and interwievs... he's sometimes strange,.

and alexi... hmm.. at the beginning i don't talk to him often - he just seemed a little bit strange and too rock star like...
but when you know him better you know that he's only shy... i don't know but i guess that he don't like all people tread him like a rockstar.. he like to be a rockstar - but he sometimes just like to be himself..
when he knows you and know that you aren't only interested as him as rockstar than you can talk with him about everything..

hehe - he respects me since i've drunk half of a jack daniels bottle in a few seconds :p (and than fall down and puke *gg*)

at the wacken open air he was very very nice... we had a gread party and he was so drunk hat i had to guide him to the festival area - so funny..

(@ lady_laiho - yes i had hold him in my armes so that he can walk staright on *gg* - will you kill me know? and he gave ma a kiss on my forehead when we arrived where he wanted to go - for the good guide he said - hehe he was just so drunk.. but ne fear - i have a boyfriend *gg* )

they're all very nice persons...

hey hey little Kids!!!

=) :loco:

Lady_Laiho said:
Fallen Angels Don't Kill-WHHHHAAATTTTTT!!!!!!! How did you meet them so many fuckin times!!!!!!??? How many times did you meet them actually? You stupid fuck, I FUCKIN HATE YOU!!!!! Everyone is meeting them. It feeels like my chances are slipping but at the same time, i feel closer to Alexi and that i will get to meet him even sooner. Awwwww, Alexi's the cutest thing ever!!!!:):) Reading that, i want to meet him even more. He seems like the coolest person ever. YOu can talk to him about everything???? I want to talk to him about sooooooo many things...everything(and no, not my love. Honestly , if i met him, i wouldn't tell him any of my love. I'm too afraid of what he'll say. )

Henkka seems like the nicest guy ever. I'd reallly like to talk to him now. I know i'll probably act really calm around him and be normal. Janne......lol.....Janne. I want to talk to Jaska cuz i don't even know anything about him(ok, i don't know anything about all of them, but I don't know anything about Jaska the most). Alexi......when i meet him, i hope killswitch engage is playing.lol i don't really care, but when i see ALexi, i don't even know what to feel or do. My true love would be right in front of me.

i met them about... hmm.. i think 15 times ? i can't really count - but it was often ^^

hehe - perhaps i can arrange something that you can meet him... hmm.. *gg* jut have to ask him when i'll see him again on the 25th :p

ähm? wft ?

ok - tell me per icq :p

this is COBHC board....the place where you can spam as much as you want to.....*ggg* take a look, i think ca 90% of the Threads on this board are pointless.....but thats why it makes so much fun to be here......:kickass:

i met them about... hmm.. i think 15 times ? i can't really count - but it was often ^^

hehe - perhaps i can arrange something that you can meet him... hmm.. *gg* jut have to ask him when i'll see him again on the 25th :p

15 times!!!!! FFFFFFUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK YYYYYOOOOUUUUUUU!!!!!:cry: :cry: :cry: Are you serious?! How and when?!!! You're lying! 15 times is too much. Meet them at their tour bus? Buuuttt......you can hook me up with Alexi?:loco: Yes, Yes, Yes,!!! I want alexi! If you can for real, you've made my day.