Who of the COB guys would you like to meet?

Lady_Laiho said:
15 times!!!!! FFFFFFUUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK YYYYYOOOOUUUUUUU!!!!!:cry: :cry: :cry: Are you serious?! How and when?!!! You're lying! 15 times is too much. Meet them at their tour bus? Buuuttt......you can hook me up with Alexi?:loco: Yes, Yes, Yes,!!! I want alexi! If you can for real, you've made my day.

yes i'm serious.. meet them teh first time at a meet & greet last year in september... that's where i talked to henkka the whoule night.. (hehe and when a freiend of mine kissed Alexi *gg* just because she was drunk *gg*)

then I had e-mal contact to Henkka and he promised me to make a great aftershow party after the show in cologne in december... then i meet them again in kaufbeuren, stuttgart, helsinki... at least at the wacken open air where i arranged the fan camp thing... i'm not one of these girls standing at the tourbus waiting for them,...

i just can see waht i can do for you - i'll meet them again in an few days and i'll talk to henkka because when someone can manage that than it's henkka because he won't forget..

are you going to any concerts in the future ? that's what i should know.. than i can perhaps arrange something... guestlist with aftershow party i think.. :p

AUthentic Metalhead: He wouldn't get angered or annoyed by me! ANd when Alexi meets me, he'll be happy that he did. I bet he'd give me his number. And he'll be so imspired by me that he'll write a really good album about me!

Fallen Angel's don't kill said:
yes i'm serious.. meet them teh first time at a meet & greet last year in september... that's where i talked to henkka the whoule night.. (hehe and when a freiend of mine kissed Alexi *gg* just because she was drunk *gg*)

then I had e-mal contact to Henkka and he promised me to make a great aftershow party after the show in cologne in december... then i meet them again in kaufbeuren, stuttgart, helsinki... at least at the wacken open air where i arranged the fan camp thing... i'm not one of these girls standing at the tourbus waiting for them,...

i just can see waht i can do for you - i'll meet them again in an few days and i'll talk to henkka because when someone can manage that than it's henkka because he won't forget..

are you going to any concerts in the future ? that's what i should know.. than i can perhaps arrange something... guestlist with aftershow party i think.. :p

O.....M........f.......G!!!!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!:worship: You can get me to the afterparty. OMG,OMG, OMG,OMG!!! I'm scremaing me fuckin ass right now. I'm practically shaking. I can't breathe! I'm having a heart attack!*does a victory dance* ALexi, here i come!!!!!!:lol: OMG, you havve email contact with Henka!!!!!!! I'm so excited that i'm not jealous! OMG, OMG,OMG,I'm going to meet Alexi! BUT,......unfortuanately, i'm not going to be able to go to their concert with AMon AMarth. BUt after that, maybe next album, i will go. ANd you can hook me up then. Ummm....do you have Alexi' s number?

Maybe Laidy Laiho shouldnt meet Alexi, I´m not worried about her but about him :erk:

Anyway, I wanna meet Henkka because I think it´s a nice person to talk about politics :cool: and Janne seems pretty funny :lol:

^ok, so it's too hard to get a lock of his hair without him thinking i'm a freak so i'll just get to feel his hair when i fuck him.

Saartji: maybe decided to visit there.
^oh yeah, i forgot about that. But since it's me, he'll let me touch his hair with open arms.