Who should be our new moderator ?

WHO'S GONNA BE THE TYRANT ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i reckon it should be dougie, mehdi and me. between us we should be able to spot any trouble. anyway what does a moderator have to do? not much...

i think we should/can be self-regulating. the majority is always just and represents the most of our minds. Mehdi can be a great moderator, but i dunno if he's impartial when needed (no offence Mehds i dont know u that well)

whatever, i never had trouble and we're all (well most of us are) adults who know the difference between wright and rong ;)

toolsofthetrade said:
i think we should/can be self-regulating. the majority is always just and represents the most of our minds. Mehdi can be a great moderator, but i dunno if he's impartial when needed (no offence Mehds i dont know u that well)

whatever, i never had trouble and we're all (well most of us are) adults who know the difference between wright and rong ;)
yep, you're right imo

I'm sorry but there has been some sick stuff posted lately like Shitstabber's stuff, and this kind of things need moderation. Mark never visits this forum I think, so we need someone to keep an eye open.
It seldom happens that's true, but it does sometimes.

Cerulean said:
I reckon Mehdi and Danny should do it right. Calling Mark a good moderator? hah. I think Danny has the right to moderate this forum when needed, it's from HIS band anyway.
why do u want a moderator this much?!? Do you have any problems with posts or what? Cos I think it speaks for itselft that imo theres nothing here in the forum that needs moderation. And if there are no messages within thousands here, then what the feck is a mod good for!? Or show me those rough ones!
about mehdi: I dont think that an anti-Semitic person should be a mod unless none of you are jew/women/french/have bigger dick...

cedarbreed said:
I'm sorry but there has been some sick stuff posted lately like Shitstabber's stuff, and this kind of things need moderation. Mark never visits this forum I think, so we need someone to keep an eye open.
It seldom happens that's true, but it does sometimes.

Its our job to report posts, why dont u do it? No need to read the whole shit when ppl can report and give grounds for harrasments.. YOU ARE FUKIN LAZY, thats all!! :) If you find some shit, report it, send a mail to Mark, and thats it, voila, things done. What else is needed? Is it so much to do for each other? PPl have so bloody much time to hang around here.. and one click is so hard?

Dora said:
why do u want a moderator this much?!? Do you have any problems with posts or what? Cos I think it speaks for itselft that imo theres nothing here in the forum that needs moderation. And if there are no messages within thousands here, then what the feck is a mod good for!? Or show me those rough ones!
about mehdi: I dont think that an anti-Semitic person should be a mod unless none of you are jew/women/french/have bigger dick...
I'm not saying there needs to be some moderating right now, but there should be someone standing by (Mehdi for example) in case it IS needed. Otherwise there would be no one to delete posts when Shitstabber 2 would show up. I honestly don't think Mark gives a fuck about this forum, so.

Dora said:
Its our job to report posts, why dont u do it? No need to read the whole shit when ppl can report and give grounds for harrasments.. YOU ARE FUKIN LAZY, thats all!! :) If you find some shit, report it, send a mail to Mark, and thats it, voila, things done. What else is needed? Is it so much to do for each other? PPl have so bloody much time to hang around here.. and one click is so hard?
What do YOU have against Danny as a moderator anyway?!? Do you really think he'll let censorship reign the forum? I guess not.

Cerulean said:
What do YOU have against Danny as a moderator anyway?!? Do you really think he'll let censorship reign the forum? I guess not.
i reckon Dora's not wrong there mate. it's not about censorship, its more that we can keep our streets clean ourselves.
and as well as Mark, Dannys not around the place all the time, now is he?

Cerulean said:
Competition time again :) :
read my post and find that part in which I speak anything about Danny at all, pls
nothing to win though

i agree with dora. we don't need a moderator, it is unnecessary here. all of us can report bad posts. also, if a moderator is to remove reported posts it will be ok then.... and it should be someone that has been here for really long.