Who would go see tallica if they toured?

SLAYER85

Old School Youngin
Mar 10, 2002
north carolina
Visit site
Id have to say i would, im dying to see them in concert just once, but man, get the hair back! i would have really long hair, but my hairs all curly and wont grow out, STUPID HAIR!!!!!!!!

despite metallica going from a class metal act to a mediocre rock band ther live show is amazing!!!

heavy heavy heavy are 3 words that come to mind,they still play a fair bit of the old stuff too.

and not many bands these days play for 2 hours +

The hair issue is about as 1996 as you can get! :lol:

Seriously though, even though thy have gone "soft" their live show IS still impressive. They play just as much, if not more, old stuff than new. They know what the ppl are there to hear, and they deliver. I gave up on a retun to the old skool ways of MetallicA past. I have emraced the sound of the "older and wiser"
METALLICA. Yet, still I will always refer to old skool as MetallicA, and the new skool as METALLICA. When the logo changed, I knew we were not going to be impressed.... I remember checking out metal edge and seeing an ad for LOAD. All white with the star logo and a date. You can't mistake that "m" for nothin' and I was hyped! Then I saw the album cover and said to myself " Oh shit, they finally changed the way their name is written...this can't be good...that means there is some "reinvention" happening here..."

But alas, they gave garage days to the masses as the second disc of Garage Inc. and they do know that a return to the heavy is badly needed to repair their relationhip with many a fan...lar$ can bitch all he wants about how he doesen't want certain ppl as fans, but he knows that no fans = no 'Tallica. No 'Tallica = no more money. No money = a very unhappy Lar$.

In short, see them live, thats your last chance to see the MetallicA of yesteryear. Cause Lar$ isn't smart enough to turn the train around from the direction they are moving to in the studio...

My 5 page essay is over now!:lol:

I think Metallica's live shows suck.
Only time they sounded good to me was in 1989 for the And justice tour. I was younger then, and probably wasn't as critical as I am now.
They sound to me like their tech guys don't know how to tune things in.
I'll only go and see them if they get back to some good metal or Anthrax opens for them.

ME, ME, ME, ME!
Metallica shows kick ass! I've seen them three times and the last show (Garage tour) was probably the best metal concert I have seen!

Originally posted by Lordlindsey
I think Metallica's live shows suck.
Only time they sounded good to me was in 1989 for the And justice tour. I was younger then, and probably wasn't as critical as I am now.
They sound to me like their tech guys don't know how to tune things in.
I'll only go and see them if they get back to some good metal or Anthrax opens for them.

last time I've seen Metallica , loved that show!!!!!!!front row!!

I'd only go if I could find a website where I could download Metallica tickets for free!
:D

Fuck 'em.

I doubt it. Though I love Metallica, I don't like the large venues, expensive tickets, ect. In Michigan I think they usually play at the Silverdome that has terrible sound. So, I'll see them if they suddenly get less popular and go play medium sized venues... :D

I want to go to a tallica show just so that i can get some new schoolers in a mosh, they would be CAUGHT IN A MOSH. 6', 270lbs of mosh inducing metal would not let them go.