Who would you accept as 'Anathema'

Mick Moss

antimonger
Apr 12, 2002
www.antimatter.tk
Ok, perverds.

Saying the lineup changed, name the people yould say HAD TO BE IN for it to be called 'Anathema'

So if you say 'Les' then it means a lineup with only Les out of the current band could be called 'Anathema'

GO!!

(remember Yes of the 80s? or the Drama album? ee)

DANNY

sorry ... but since Dunc left, I think only Danny is indispensable. Just dont wanna raise problems and it's not pervert :lol: that's what I think. Danny writes all the great songs and lyrics. John's stuff is ok but not as great as danny's thus far ... maybe john's deserves to be in the line up too since he's been there since the beginning and he write stuff and that...
Les is great on keyboards but that's not what makes Anathema be Anathema ... Concerning Jamie , havent heard him play yet :D and havent heard the stuff he wrote yet :D but cant wait for it ! there's gonna be some of his stuff on the next album i believe ?

whoever will be in the band it'll always be 'anathema'. anyway, i think the mainstream in the band are danny and john as they are main songwriters.... hmm.... and maybe vinnie as well... due to his vocals. can you imagine anathema with other guys' vocals? hmm.... maybe danny? blah. it was just another sopel's idle way of thinking. phawwwww......

i wonder if les and jay's share in the music on next album will be big.

i dont get the meaning of this question...
Danny is reponsible for the music/sound. Vinny for the voices. :lol: yeah sounds stupid but without both of them it wouldnt be Anathema anymore. If one of em leave they can stop the band.

But John does a lot for the band as well. And I guess Jamie as well for the new one :eek: . And then we have Les the manager; for what Ive heard (= putting pieces together) there wasnt Anathema anymore without him.

and, if i knew them when eternity/a4 came out i would have put dunc innit. And i would say the same. without him there is no anathema. damn?! so maybe it wouldnt matter if Danny or Vinnie leaves... :confused: