Who would you accept as 'Anathema'

Originally posted by Sopel
i wonder if les and jay's share in the music on next album will be big.

MEETAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!!!!!!!!! :headbang: :D

Hard to say, but I think Danny would be the greatest loss for the band. Remembering last spring, I was a bit in the apocalyptic mood concerning Anathema:erk:
But that doesn't mean that the other guys are not important too! :eek:
I'm surely looking forward to hear Jay's stuff.. Anathema meets Immortal :D

danny. he seems the only one in the band that really cares about the whole thing... i might be wrong though...

duncan-danny-vinnie-darren-john-jamie

Darren not for vocals but for all help that gave in the band...
From Jamie i wait a lot of staff and i think is great choice...
I love how Duncan wrote song at Anathema
and i love Danny ways too...

And when Danny and Duncan worked together we saw and another DIAMONDS...

Vinnie wrote no many staff(Beloved lyrics are awesome) but his voice i think is TRADEMARK for the band...

John is the DRUMMER at all albums (i know that he didn't play at Alternative 4 but that didn't say me nothing cause it's Duncan's and Danny album the most...). He is good composer but sorry i don't want to be bad i prefer Duncan and Danny songs...
I like him song but they are not my best...

for John, I guess he needs some pushing to write good songs. If he really have loads of good tunes on cassette he needs to work them out in a proper way.

i love john's compositions : simple but great Make It Right, peaceful Don't Look Too Far, Wings of God, great beginning of Looking Outside Inside, Pressure and AFDTE. he's great composer and together with danny they make irreplaceable tandem.

Originally posted by sol83
danny. he seems the only one in the band that really cares about the whole thing... i might be wrong though...

everyone cares about it sol, otherwise they wouldnt be in it..but its probably all in different ways, people who are more and less involved, people who take things more to heart then others etc.

as of now, danny has to be in it for it to be called anathema. with dunc and danny gone calling the band anathema would be like pink floyd being called pink floyd without both waters and gilmour. the lads could deffo continue making good music, but it wouldnt make much sense to be called anathema anymore. a new start would have to be made.

Originally posted by oe
everyone cares about it sol, otherwise they wouldnt be in it..but its probably all in different ways, people who are more and less involved, people who take things more to heart then others etc.

as of now, danny has to be in it for it to be called anathema. with dunc and danny gone calling the band anathema would be like pink floyd being called pink floyd without both waters and gilmour. the lads could deffo continue making good music, but it wouldnt make much sense to be called anathema anymore. a new start would have to be made.

spot on!!!

Originally posted by pagan2002
spot on!!!
i do not agree, because when Dunc left you still used the name.
when Waters didnt want to, they started Pink Floyd again.
when Chris Barnes left Cannibal Corpse (not that i ever liked it :zombie: ), when Logan Mader left Machine Head, when Max left Sepultura...
And in these examples the bands suffered musically, while they are still using the name. You cant blame them/yourself for that. (btw you're still doing good, dont want to make a fuzz ;))

danny,john,vincent the row is descendant

btw john's dont look too far is becoming my fav on judgement.

since dunc left they produced two ace records,so i dont think it was like waters left floyd etc.but he may've been an influence to those who stayed that i cant be aware of....

danny is surely the man

thats good, but if something sucks about a song its not to be considered as good for me liking

Originally posted by Mariner
thats good, but if something sucks about a song its not to be considered as good for me liking

well it doesnt suck:mad: just because is weaker than the couple doesnt suck:mad: its a statement so you can say the important thing on the other verses