Who would you like Opeth to tour with?

Mr. Niel said:
Actually, you know what, I take that back.

I don't Opeth to tour with anybody. That way they could play like a 2 and a half hour set. They could do a tour where they play all of one album and than a few other songs...like Primus just did with Sailing the Seas of Cheese. I think that would be pretty fucking cool.

Hmm...

Necrophagist - Half-hour set to warm audience up.

Nile - 1-Hour set with mainly slower songs, such as Sarcophagus.

Opeth - 2-hour set with a good mix of songs from older albums, including a few newer songs, too.

:headbang:

Nevermore would fuckig slay with Opeth on the same bill. That sounds like a dream come true. Maybe them two have a full set and have Evergrey open for them. That would be a great show.

I wouldnt want to see them with PT, cause it would kind of be boring. Their new material is way inspired by Opeth, and like other people have also said, seeing similar bands on the same bill is boring. I would say Dream Theater, but the long songs and technicality would kill me by the end of the night. Thats why im glad that in the next month im going to see Opeth and Dream Theater both on their Evening With tours. I love extended sets :)

Enslaved. if you want pain of salvation why dont you just hire some gay male prostitues to tour with opeth, itd be cheaper than the band, then again if you drag them away on tour theres a chance they wont make any more music, which would be pretty good.

Just for the sake of something different:

Opeth
Mourning Beloveth
Some other band

or some combo with:
Belenos with Bak De Syv Fjell as like an opener
old Belial would have been extremely kickass (Wisdom of Darkness)