Who you leaning towards in 2008 Presidential Election?

Rock the Vote (With your cack out)

• Rudy "I love faggoths" Giuliani

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • That midget liberal who looks like an old Guardian of Darkness

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Hooray! I was afraid this thread would only be racist. But alas, it's anti-Semitic as well.

there is no real semantic difference between "racist" and "anti-semitic" that word is just another one of all the tricks the zog pull to drill into your head that they are god's chosen race

believe it comrade

I am rather disturbed by the rash of very Republicanesque bumper stickers lately. Yesterday I saw one that was a graphic of a lipstick kiss and I can only assume the words inside the lips were McCain Palin but I couldnt make out exactly what it said. Today I saw one that was a play on the official insignia but McCain was reduced to almost nothing and Palin was overly enlarged. o hahaha! That's so funny! Just like "W. The President" hahahaha what will those crazy down-home Repubs think of next? Shucks!

A good example on that theme is a "support the troops" magnetic ribbon on a German car.

i think i turned my wife into an Obama supporter finally .. the last Vp and P debate did it ...
but I think want to put both OBama and McCain stickers on the respecitve sides of my car as we planned some months ago.

palin.gif

Addendum: Campbell Brown looks better now than she did when she was younger. I done seen pictures of her on the Today Show or whatever the fuck she was on.

Call me a Swede if you like, but I'm not digging this broad's cheekbones AT ALL. In most cases the salient structure of a woman's cheek is as visually aromatizing as a bouquet of freshly plucked petunias. In this case, her profound facial construct comes off as droopy as a Bourbon Street awning.

Call me a Swede if you like, but I'm not digging this broad's cheekbones AT ALL. In most cases the salient structure of a woman's cheek is as visually aromatizing as a bouquet of freshly plucked petunias. In this case, her profound facial construct comes off as droopy as a Bourbon Street awning.
Hey... now there's something in the this thread we agree on. :loco:

Zod

i think it has more to do with how she whips all the analysts around on CNN ... :loco:
very un-Palin-like