Who you leaning towards in 2008 Presidential Election?

Rock the Vote (With your cack out)

• Rudy "I love faggoths" Giuliani

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • That midget liberal who looks like an old Guardian of Darkness

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I just deleted 2 posts so now you don't have it no mo'

WHORE!

As for Obama campaign donation spending... EVEN IF IT IS ILLEGAL (which there is nothing in the written law making it illegal), what separates donating a million dollars to needing families as opposed to donating 800,000 dollars to corporation such as ACORN, whom are currently being raided and investigated in most states for voter fraud, when it comes from the same 400 million stash?

It has to be involved with the campaign.

And yes, there is something in the written law making it illegal. I don't remember where, and I don't care enough to look, but I thought it was general knowledge that campaign contributions were restricted to campaign use. I don't see why somebody who was involved in campaign finances and later became a political science professor would teach this in her class if it wasn't true. But obviously, since I learned it in school, and in a dirty, hippie, liberal east coast elitist school, it must be democratic propaganda.

The legalities of such an idea is irrelevant.

Donating millions of dollars to needy families would be the same as buying votes. Surely, the recipients wouldn't accept the monies then cast a ballot for McCain.

The legalities of such an idea is irrelevant.

Donating millions of dollars to needy families would be the same as buying votes. Surely, the recipients wouldn't accept the monies then cast a ballot for McCain.

And once again, donating 800,000 dollars to an association such as ACORN isn't buying votes?

mccain earned a lot of respect from me when he defended obama when that crackpot bigot grandma called him an arab.

it seems the bigots and hate mongers are getting scared now. mccain is semi-denouncing these attacks. palin seems to be egging them on. i guess when your campaign is heading to the shitter, there's nothing left to do

yeah, but everyone knows it was a democrat biased investigation sponsored by the liberal media. didnt you get the memo

Nah, even I will admit it's legit. She did abuse her power, etc.

The repubs have been in the tank for a few weeks. At this point I'm just looking for info on my next president since not much that hasn't changed in his campaign has been presented.

Most amusing is that the McCain-Palin Campaign conducted their own investigation and, of course, found no abuse of power.
Suprise!

I don't know what's funnier:
-the discomfort on McCain's face from having to call Obama a "decent man"
-the discomfort on McCain's face from knowing these people represent his support base

Is that the big dipper on that McCain/Palin sign?

2008-10-07.jpg