Who you leaning towards in 2008 Presidential Election?

Rock the Vote (With your cack out)

• Rudy "I love faggoths" Giuliani

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • That midget liberal who looks like an old Guardian of Darkness

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
She is pretty fucking fugly...

So anyway. While the global market is taking a hurt, investments such as the 401k are losing 2 trillion dollars, and the federal deficit is taking a major whack due to shit loans and shit bailout, Obama spends nearly 1 million dollars on a 30 minute TV ad. ANd he's looking into more time, possibly another million, if not MILLIONS, to come.

Explain to me again how he's going to help us?

BTW, for a man so much for helping the people, why doesn't that fucking cocksucker take that money he's spending on these 30 minute ads, THAT HE DOESN'T NEED, and help out some families who are entering harsh times at the moment due to the economic problems.

I hope his plane crashes. Biggest piece of shit motherfucker to ever walk the earth. THIS SICKENS ME.

She is pretty fucking fugly...

So anyway. While the global market is taking a hurt, investments such as the 401k are losing 2 trillion dollars, and the federal deficit is taking a major whack due to shit loans and shit bailout, Obama spends nearly 1 million dollars on a 30 minute TV ad. ANd he's looking into more time, possibly another million, if not MILLIONS, to come.

Its gonna be funny when he spends all that money and ends up losing. :loco:

it's like you're not even trying anymore.

So anyway. While the global market is taking a hurt, investments such as the 401k are losing 2 trillion dollars, and the federal deficit is taking a major whack due to shit loans and shit bailout, Eric spends 39.99 a month on internet to post on the RC forums. ANd he's looking into more posts, possibly another eight thousand, if not EIGHTY THOUSAND, to come.

Okay, another question then. Why not answer my original question as opposed to insults? Surely there is time for fucking answers for the Obama side? And I pay 50 a month, dammit!

BTW, I don't have 400 million dollars sitting around to help shit. I have like, 40 bucks in my pocket. I'll get buy a homeless guy a bottle of everclear later. THAT is doing more than Obama has done to help anyone.

Eric, are you aware that you're not allowed to spend campaigns funds on anything you feel like? It has to be spent on the campaign. By law. To accuse a presidential candidate of not helping people in need with his campaign contributions just doesn't make any sense because it's not a legal possibility to do so. I'm guessing you didn't know this though so that's cool, I accept your apology on that little gaffe there.

So anyway. While the global market is taking a hurt, investments such as the 401k are losing 2 trillion dollars, and the federal deficit is taking a major whack due to shit loans and shit bailout, Eric spends 39.99 a month on internet to post on the RC forums. ANd he's looking into more posts, possibly another eight thousand, if not EIGHTY THOUSAND, to come.

5,000,000 stars. Nothing against Eric T; I just thought that was pretty damn funny

Can someone post a pic of the White House Press Secretary for me? And I'm not talking about Ari Fleischer

or am I?

Mystery post!

dude, i gave that absurd rant the answer it deserved.

but okay. barack obama is not turning around and giving the money people and organizations gave him to spend on political ads to charity for the same reason no other political candidate does that. the american political system has become dependent on advertising as a method of communication, thanks to globalized media and the increasing pacification of the american populace. administrating such a donation on a grand scale would be:
A) highly impractical and probably eat up a signification portion of the donation in operating costs.
B) have absolutely no guarantee of going where it "needs" to go. who decides who gets this money? where does obama spend it? will the people he wants to give it to even take it? a great many americans resist the entire concept of welfare even when they most need it; a presidential candidate literally throwing money at them could be easily viewed as an insult.
C) cause a great deal of anger among the parts of the country that didn't get this freebie and wanted it.
D) in large numbers to small groups, imbalance local economies; in small numbers to large groups, accomplish sweet fuck all. (finding the balance in this question is exactly the sort of thing that would eat up administrative costs. see A.)
E) have a short-term, transitory effect of negligible value as opposed to winning a presidential campaign and being in a position to enact policies that can change the direction of our nation over the long run.

for someone who rails so much against obama's "hope-based initiatives" and demands hard numbers and specifics, man, you're awfully short on cynicism and realism right now. could it be that you're looking for a change? ;)

dude, i gave that absurd rant the answer it deserved.

but okay. barack obama is not turning around and giving the money people and organizations gave him to spend on political ads to charity for the same reason no other political candidate does that. the american political system has become dependent on advertising as a method of communication, thanks to globalized media and the increasing pacification of the american populace. administrating such a donation on a grand scale would be:
A) highly impractical and probably eat up a signification portion of the donation in operating costs.
B) have absolutely no guarantee of going where it "needs" to go. who decides who gets this money? where does obama spend it? will the people he wants to give it to even take it? a great many americans resist the entire concept of welfare even when they most need it; a presidential candidate literally throwing money at them could be easily viewed as an insult.
C) cause a great deal of anger among the parts of the country that didn't get this freebie and wanted it.
D) in large numbers to small groups, imbalance local economies; in small numbers to large groups, accomplish sweet fuck all. (finding the balance in this question is exactly the sort of thing that would eat up administrative costs. see A.)
E) have a short-term, transitory effect of negligible value as opposed to winning a presidential campaign and being in a position to enact policies that can change the direction of our nation over the long run.

for someone who rails so much against obama's "hope-based initiatives" and demands hard numbers and specifics, man, you're awfully short on cynicism and realism right now. could it be that you're looking for a change? ;)

I'm looking for a change I can believe in.

The operational costs? What the fuck is the operational cost of giving someone a gift? With 400 million dollars, I'm sure something could be fucking done.

A clause could be put in to guarantee that it goes where it needs to go. Besides, a family in serious need is most likely not going to buy a boat when they hardly have a house.

I don't think anger would be an issue. Actually, it would resolve a lot of the argument that Obama is all bark and no bite.

Explain how the local economies would be hurt by helping out someone in need?

He's already so far ahead in the polls in certain states that he IS GOING TO WIN. There is no questioning that. All this other money spent is just kicking a dead horse. He'll most likely win in a land slide.

Also, for the third time, I shall ask to have this question answered:

As for dodens grav post... there is nothing in the qualified campaign expenses law that does not allow this. It may be a gray area. However, asking the people to volunteer for a day and giving them the gift of 20,000 dollars to be spent on a certain item is not illegal.

If anything, if the man was truly for the people, he'd do it and fight any problems that may occur. That would show that the man is willing to fight and act for what he believes in, not that he just talks about it.

If Obama should be helping any one, it should be his poor half brother George who lives in a Kenyan mud hut whittling spears with a chunk of obisidian. $21 dollars a month can feed a child Barack. $21 a month.

As for dodens grav post... there is nothing in the qualified campaign expenses law that does not allow this. It may be a gray area. However, asking the people to volunteer for a day and giving them the gift of 20,000 dollars to be spent on a certain item is not illegal.

If anything, if the man was truly for the people, he'd do it and fight any problems that may occur. That would show that the man is willing to fight and act for what he believes in, not that he just talks about it.

It's illegal to spend campaign funds on non-campaign matters.

:lol: Middle school. I'll take the word of somebody who can actually decipher and understand campaign finance laws over you. Grey areas (mostly applying to retired politicians) exist, obviously, as they exist in any law, but generally speaking, it is against federal law to spend campaign donations however the hell you want; for example, throwing money at poor families. You can just give a bunch of poor people money that was donated to you.