Who you leaning towards in 2008 Presidential Election?

Rock the Vote (With your cack out)

• Rudy "I love faggoths" Giuliani

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • That midget liberal who looks like an old Guardian of Darkness

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Atleast Obama has a bunch of support from black people who don't know the policies... nor some other things despite saying otherwise.

Stern STILL rocks.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like how you actually think that you can only do that with black people and not 99% of the electorate on either side, Eric. Almost everybody is stupid.

Eric, just give it up bro. You'll have the last laugh in four years when this country is buried deep in the camode from which no political plumber could unclog. Barack Obama is this century's Jimmy Carter. In the 70's after a long drawn out war, and in the midst of an economic downturn, who did the country turn to? A blueberry pie eating farmer from the South. A man who didn't know his ass from Adam. Today, who do these silly filthy liberals turn to?!? A tax wielding terrorist. A man who is going to pillage Fort Knox in the same fashion of his flawed and flogged brethren after hearing the O.J verdict. It's going to be a cold winter my friends, a very cold winter.

political-pictures-vladimir-putin-sarah-come-back-alaska-live-sigh.jpg

I think we can agree there's more than a few morons on both side of the fence. The truth of the matter is, the country is full of morons, racists (of all colors) and religious zealots. Ironically, many qualify for all three categories.

Zod

As long as the proposition overturning fag marriage passes, I'll be a happy camper. You libs can have the White House, all we want in return is for the queens to ride out of town on their seatless bicycles.

Jerry, you hate Christians but also hate gays. And blacks. And Hispanics.
You hate everyone!

That's what I'm confused about: Neither Jerry nor Eric T seem to fit any kind of paradigm - they just rant against everything.

Why would you possibly care if gays marry?

Zod

I'm not going to get in to a 7 hour debate with you, as I did with Demilich circa 2006. In brief, a dick does not fit in to an asshole.

It's not necessarily the sanctity of marriage that I'm concerned with, as the divorced rate in this nation has already served to tarnish whatever sacred meaning it once had. What I'm concerned with is these everyday Lances frolicking down the street with one palm on their Pete and another in their plum. Children do not need to be subjugated to this aberrant leftist behavior. These faggots are engaging in a perpetual purge of desensitization.

For example, 3 days ago at work a heterosexual Persian couple was found engaging in sexual intercourse in the ER. The homosexual charge nurse who caught them in the act went on to demonstrate the sexual position in which they were engaged to my co-worker who was writing the report of the incident. He went on to grab a hold of his wrist, bent himself over, and with his hands pressed up against the counter, he peddled backwards with his ass until it collided in to my co-worker's crotch.

This is clearly unacceptable! We're running out of time and don't need any further incidences like this.

I dunno. I've seen some pron where some rather large penises have been inserted into some lass' asses. According to the look of pleasure (ha) on their faces they seemed to fit ok.

I'm not going to get in to a 7 hour debate with you...
I'm wasn't looking to debate the point. I was just trying to understand your perspective. As dorian intimated, most people against gay marriage are against it for religious reasons, and I don't think of you as religious.

Children do not need to be subjugated to this aberrant leftist behavior.
Worst argument evar. It seems whenever someone lacks an actual defense for their position, they immediately adopt the position that "we have to protect the children". A child doesn't inherently view the sight of a man "frolicking" with another man as "aberrant", until their homophobic parents tell them it's "aberrant".

Zod