Who you leaning towards in 2008 Presidential Election?

Rock the Vote (With your cack out)

• Rudy "I love faggoths" Giuliani

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • That midget liberal who looks like an old Guardian of Darkness

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Definitely worth the watch. I now take back my earlier words and am glad that game was delayed. That was 3 1/2 innings of pure fucking baseball.

If I were Joe Madden I would've went with my game 6 starter.

As for the Nigmessiah, how about showing the public the video of Obama sitting around the fireplace with Rashid Khalidi? The L.A Times is rich with integrity.

indeed. seeing how they promised the source they would not release the video.

Do you really believe they are protecting their source? The L.A Times is in the Democratic Party's back pocket receiving heavy kick backs to steer the sheep towards the cotton fields of destitution. Fuck Censorship!

there is no reason to believe otherwise. these are just theories youve got. what is a fact is that mcsame has known (and not cared) about this for six months (probably because he knows it's bogus) and just now bringing it up. why? according to a mccain adviser "because obama is about to be president."

real integrity there. that is a fact, as real as gaahl taking it up the ass, kinda like us if mccain wins

If it's all bullshit make the tape public. In 7 days there's not going to be any Republicans to beat around. You'll be stuck with the grave choice you made for the next 4 years. Do you really believe in this Palestinian's tax plan? Last week it was no new taxes for those who make over 250k. Yesterday at a rally Biden downgraded it to 150k. Sorry my friends, but that was no gaffe. Next step is 100k, then 75k, and so forth. Until everyone who makes over $18,000 is reamed up the ass to support worthless bags of asses like his Aunt in Boston who lives in a skidshack where the roaches ride dirtbikes and the rats ride dunebuggies. McCain has already pledged to leave taxes lying where they stand. Keep the few businesses we have left remain in our own backyard. (Sounds good, yes?) Do you really think the top percentile of well to do's are going to stand around to fit the bill? Do you honestly believe that those negars and spics who are on the receiving end of this redistribution of monies is going to responsibly spend it to bolster the economy? I can't wait to see people making 65,000 on welfare. :lol:

McCain has already pledged to leave taxes lying where they stand.

Wrong. Read his plans. He wants to tax MY health care plan through my employer, which in turn will cause my employer to raise my contribution. Oh, but I'm going to get a paltry $5000, that will pay for privatized insurance, right? $5000 wont buy squat for family coverage. Leave my insurance alone, Johnny boy. No thanks. Go retire to your 10 houses on my dime and leave America alone. You're outdated.

EDIT: BTW, the last pub that pledged to leave taxes alone was none other than Bush Sr. You know how he lived up to that pledge? He raised taxes. :lol:

Then he lost to Clinton, who made the economy BOOM, whilst getting head from fat chicks.

The rich will just fucking leave and leave us to clean up the mess. I mean shit, the CEO's guarentee it'll happen within 3 years:

NEW YORK, Oct 08, 2008 /PRNewswire via COMTEX/ -- Over 70 percent of CEOs fear an Obama presidency will be a disaster
Chief Executive magazine's most recent polling of 751 CEOs shows that GOP presidential candidate John McCain is the preferred choice for CEOs. According to the poll, which is featured on the cover of Chief Executive's most recent issue, by a four-to-one margin, CEOs support Senator John McCain over Senator Barack Obama. Moreover, 74 percent of the executives say they fear that an Obama presidency would be disastrous for the country.
"The stakes for this presidential election are higher than they've ever been in recent memory," said Edward M. Kopko, CEO and Publisher of Chief Executive magazine. "We've been experiencing consecutive job losses for nine months now. There's no doubt that reviving the job market will be a top priority for the incoming president. And job creating CEOs repeatedly tell us that McCain's policies are far more conducive to a more positive employment environment than Obama's."
For several months during this presidential election year, Chief Executive has conducted specialized polling of CEOs' attitudes on issues affecting national policy and the economy. During this period CEOs were first asked what policies and approaches would work best for business, energy policy and job creation. Subsequently, they were asked which presidential candidate's policies were best aligned with these prescriptions for growth.
Even though CEOs rated McCain's policies over Obama's in the most recent polling, their support came with reservations, as can be witnessed by the B- grade given to McCain's overall policies. McCain received strong marks for defense and foreign policy but only a C+ on energy, environment and education. Conversely, Barack Obama's overall plan received a barely passing C- with four out of eight policy areas receiving D grades. Neither candidate received an A.
"I'm not terribly excited about McCain being president, but I'm sure that Obama, if elected, will have a negative impact on business and the economy," said one CEO voicing his lack of enthusiasm for either candidate, but particularly Obama.
In expressing their rejection of Senator Obama, some CEOs who responded to the survey went as far as to say that "some of his programs would bankrupt the country within three years, if implemented." In fact, the poll highlights that Obama's tax policies, which scored the lowest grade in the poll, are particularly unpopular among CEOs.
"Overall, many CEOs are concerned about the future of the U.S. economy and its ability to compete in the global market, but they look to John McCain and hope that this self-described political maverick may yet shake up established thinking and not give into to the tired policies of the past," concluded Kopko.
For additional information on the polling and to read the full story, go to: http://www.chiefexecutive.net/sept-oct-08/
About Chief Executive Magazine
Chief Executive is a controlled circulation magazine that has been published since 1977. It reaches 42,000 chief executive officers and their peers, reaches a total readership of 228,000. Chief Executive Group facilitates "Chief Executive of the Year," a prestigious honor bestowed upon an outstanding corporate leader, nominated and selected by a group of his or her peers. Anne Mulcahy, Robert Ulrich, A. G. Lafley, George David, Fred Smith, Bill Gates, John Chambers, Michael Dell and Sandy Weill are just some of the leaders who have been honored during the award's 23-year history. Chief Executive also organizes roundtable meetings and conferences to foster opportunities for top corporate officers to discuss key subjects and share their experiences within a community of peers. Visit www.chiefexecutive.net for more information. For more info on Chief Executive magazine and its various polls, go to: http://www.chiefexecutive.net.

Policy Areas Grade for Obama Grade for McCain

Energy Policy C- C+
Economic/Fiscal Policy D+ B-
Foreign Policy D+ B
Defense Policy D+ B+
Environmental Policy C+ C+
Educational Policy C+ C+
Tax Policy D B-
Healthcare Policy C- C+
OVERALL C- B-

BTW, where the fuck was the media on this one? Fox atleast bothered to cover it 20 days late. Fucking CNN probably has more reputable polls to cover, such as number of household pets voting for Obama, and other wonderful reporting from CNN this election season.

You cannot tax the rich more than you already do. They have the money to say "fuck this, I'm going to live somewhere else", we don't. And we sure as fuck don't have the money to pay the amount that they already do...

I said the same thing three months ago about the Michelle Obama "racist rant" tape that all the news channels and conservative blogs were jizzing over, claiming that it would bring down the Obama campaign. To this day it hasn't surfaced!

I wonder what ever happened to that tape, if it ever existed at all.

They called families off limits, and the video just got lost somewhere in that whole ordeal. Of course, if the McCain campaign does have it, hats off to them for helping the other candidate. If I recall though, it was the hillary campaign that said they had it, so who knows where it is now.

Personally, I think it exists... wouldn't put it past her.

MichelleFarrakhan.jpg

In fact, the poll highlights that Obama's tax policies, which scored the lowest grade in the poll, are particularly unpopular among CEOs.

When you give yourself a $40million dollar bonus, of course you don't want to be taxed more.

I'm gonna laugh when they intentionally start outsourcing more jobs, shutting down their businesses, cutting jobs, and just to prove their point, leaving the country... You know, because we can totally pay off the $679,357 a guy making 4 million gives to the government.

Oh, and I might as well mention that those making 75,000+ are the ones paying 51% of the taxes in the country. God damn those rich, you know, funding my country. God damn them to hell!

Wrong. Read his plans. He wants to tax MY health care plan through my employer, which in turn will cause my employer to raise my contribution.

^Just noticed this.

http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/health_care_spin.html

Some key notes:

Lewin Group study: There are currently 45.7 million Americans without health insurance, according to the Census. The Lewin Group, a private health care consulting group whose studies have been used in the past by both Republicans and Democrats, projected current trends would lead to 48.9 million uninsured Americans by 2010. The study predicted that Obama's plan would reduce that number by 26.6 million, McCain's by 21.1 million. By 2018, when the uninsured would number 59.2 million under current law, Obama's plan would reduce that number by 32.3 million and McCain's would drop it by 21.1 million. It also found that McCain's plan would result in a net cost of $2.05 trillion over 10 years and that Obama's net cost would be $1.17 trillion over the same time period.

Tax Policy Center study: The TPC, a nonpartisan group headed by Len Burman, former head of tax policy in the Clinton administration, said Obama's plan would reduce the number of uninsured by about 18 million in 2009 and by 34 million by 2018, an estimate close to the Lewin Group's. But it found that McCain's plan would reduce the number of uninsured by about 1 million in 2009 and by 5 million in 2013, at which point the number of the uninsured would start to rise because the tax credits don't grow as quickly as premium costs. The Obama plan would cost about $1.6 trillion over 10 years, according to the report, and the McCain plan would cost about $1.3 trillion.

The Tax Policy Center study goes into greater detail on how the plans affect the tax bills of Americans. The Lewin report includes breakdowns of coverage of the uninsured by age, income and for those with chronic conditions — the latter group fares better under Obama's plan, as half are projected to gain coverage, and 24 percent would be covered under McCain's.

The one applicable to your statement bolded:

In ads and on the stump, McCain and Obama have put forth other incorrect statements on their health care plans:

* Another Obama-Biden ad tells viewers that "McCain’s own Web site said [the tax credit] goes straight to the insurance companies, not to you. Leaving you on your own to pay McCain’s health insurance tax." Technically, that is what the Web site says, and voters who visit the site may be confused on this point. (In fact, McCain's main health care page doesn't tell voters that they'll pay income taxes on job-provided health benefits.) Still, this line of attack from the Obama camp makes no sense whatsoever for those who keep their insurance at their jobs. McCain spokesman Brian Rogers told us that the exact mechanics haven't been determined, but a McCain administration would work with the IRS and the Treasury Department to make sure the credit paid for income taxes in such cases.

* The McCain campaign has claimed its plan pays for itself, but both the Lewin Group and TPC studies say it comes nowhere close to doing that. McCain economic adviser Douglas Holtz-Eakin had said this spring that the proposal would bring in $3.6 trillion over 10 years, making the plan "budget neutral." However, a March 2007 report by the Joint Committee on Taxation found that government revenue would increase by that much if employees had to pay both income taxes and the FICA (payroll taxes) on their health benefits. The McCain campaign says it won't touch payroll taxes. Last week the Wall Street Journal reported that Holtz-Eakin now says McCain would cut Medicare and Medicaid by an unspecified amount to make the plan "budget neutral."

Update, Oct. 20: In a conference call with reporters on Oct. 17, Holtz-Eakin made clear that the campaign planned on getting "savings" from Medicare and Medicaid through such measures as reducing fraud and abuse, expanding the use of information technology in health care, and more quickly adopting generic drugs. He said, "No service is being reduced. Every beneficiary will in the future receive exactly the benefits that they have been promised from the beginning."

* Yet another Obama TV ad, titled "Unravel," misleadingly highlights McCain's tax on health benefits but leaves out completely the part about the tax credit. It then says that McCain's plan "would raise costs for employers offering health care, so your coverage could be reduced or even dropped completely." The McCain plan doesn't impose added costs directly on employers, as that claim implies. It is true that health experts say costs could rise for some businesses, primarily smaller companies, if young and healthy employees buy their own plans on the private market, leaving older, less-healthy and expensive-to-insure workers in company health plans.

* McCain has repeatedly claimed that "small businesses" would be fined if they failed to provide coverage for their employees under Obama's plan: "If you're a small business person and you don't insure your employees, Sen. Obama will fine you. Will fine you," he charged at the Oct. 7 debate. That's not true. Obama's plan says small businesses would be exempt from the pay-or-play requirement and could receive a tax credit to help pay for premiums, if they choose to cover workers.

I'm gonna laugh when they intentionally start outsourcing more jobs, shutting down their businesses, cutting jobs, and just to prove their point, leaving the country... You know, because we can totally pay off the $679,357 a guy making 4 million gives to the government.

Obama has plenty of policies that penalize businesses outsourcing jobs and reward businesses for creating new jobs in America. CEOs are not going to do jack fucking shit. Besides, how many times does it have to be shown that helping the rich man never somehow winds up helping the poor man? How about we just help the poor man for once and tell the rich man to fuck off, you've already gotten yours? It's funny how concerned poor people are for the wealthy out of fear.

Obama has plenty of policies

Obama has policies? :lol:

The rich man already helps the poor man enough. Without the rich man there wouldn't be the poor mans job. Without the rich man's tax payments, the poor man wouldn't have his food stamps and welfare. Shit, without the rich man paying for building places to live, the poor man would still be living in the dirt.

Of course, nobody EVER thinks of that.

I said the same thing three months ago about the Michelle Obama "racist rant" tape that all the news channels and conservative blogs were jizzing over, claiming that it would bring down the Obama campaign. To this day it hasn't surfaced!

I wonder what ever happened to that tape, if it ever existed at all.

In 2004 the Chicago Nigbune which owns the LA SHITimes convinced an L.A. judge to unseal the proceedings of prospective Senatorial candidate Jack Ryan's 1999 Divorce. Despite both spouses adamantly opposing it. The Nigbune argued that the public's right to know outweighed any potential harm to the Ryans'. The revelation of the Ryans' lecherous sexcapades put the kabash on the popular Republican's campaign and forced him to withdraw, allowing the relatively unknown Barack Obama to run virtually unopposed. Hmm, now Tribune (L.A. Times) now finds it perfectly acceptable to protect an anonymous adult source but was willing to humiliate the Ryan's son by airing out his parent's dirty laundry. Fucking classy.

I smell Negargate