Who's coming and where are you staying? 2010

NAME: Daniel Klein
STAYING AT: Le Kasteel
WHICH DAYS: ALL DAYS!
THIS WILL BE MY: Let me count. 2001, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008... my eighth.
INTERESTING FACT ABOUT ME: There is a civilization of microscopic creatures which carve my toe-nail clippings into effigies of Elvis Christ. I have no idea who Elvis Christ is, but he must be awesome.

It is with great regret that I have to announce that I won't be able to make it this year! I've been out of work for almost a year now and things don't seem to be changing any time soon... Understandbly this has it's effect on my financial situation, which is the reason for my abscence this year.

I wish you all a very good time this year, and I'm sure I'll be back next year!

Cheerz!

Well, you absence will not be accepted!!!!
Start collecting beer cans (if you get any money for returning them like we do in sweden), sell a few CDs you don't listen to anymore, sell anything, even your body if needed :), play music in the city streets, start a facebook campaign "Danny for PP 2010" with your PayPal account. I'll promise I'll send you 10 bucks if that would help!

It is with great regret that I have to announce that I won't be able to make it this year! I've been out of work for almost a year now and things don't seem to be changing any time soon... Understandbly this has it's effect on my financial situation, which is the reason for my abscence this year.

I wish you all a very good time this year, and I'm sure I'll be back next year!

Cheerz!

I know what that's like, i had to really scrape the money for it, but i just cant miss PP. Although now i finally claimed some social benefits (huurtoeslag) i should have ample money:loco:

I'll be out this year again...
my wife is pregnant with our second child and no money...
hope to see all of you guys soon. one way or the other.

I'll be out this year again...
my wife is pregnant with our second child and no money...
hope to see all of you guys soon. one way or the other.

Urgh Kenneth :( You need to stop procreating dude! One of you was bad enough, now there's going to be small versions of you around! :p Hope your wife's doing well, wish her all the best from me. Hope you can make it out next year. You're sorely missed, dude!

After much hesitation and a few convincing listens to some of the bands I did not know I will deflower my PP virginity this year.

However I won't be staying at the castle, I'll be combining the trip with a visit to family in Brussels...so wish me luck for the drive there and back each day.

After much hesitation and a few convincing listens to some of the bands I did not know I will deflower my PP virginity this year.

However I won't be staying at the castle, I'll be combining the trip with a visit to family in Brussels...so wish me luck for the drive there and back each day.

Welcome. I'm sure you will enjoy the festival, and for next year, make sure to book a stay at the castle, ore else you will miss half of the fun :)

One month from now I'm on my way in the car, whoohooo! :headbang:

Welcome. I'm sure you will enjoy the festival, and for next year, make sure to book a stay at the castle, ore else you will miss half of the fun :)

Duh!! Anyone got a spare bed?!?!
My friend bailed on me and made we wait to long to book something at the Castle... And now is all booked :cry:
And you're right Mattias... if you're not at the castle you will miss half the fun.. :cry:
And i refuse.. repeat REFUSE! to stay sober at PP just to drive home! (I'd rather sleep in my car... if only it wasnt so damn cold.. :lol:)

Well, even if you're not sleeping at the Castle, you can still party there with us.

Just got a brainwave: maybe you can contact the Castle directly to see if there's anything they can do for you. Not sure if it works, but it never hurts to try.

NAME: Lars Petersen
STAYING AT: Kasteel de Berckt
Which days will you be there: Friday, Saturday, Sunday
THIS WILL BE MY: 1st Progpower Europe Festival
INTERESTING FACT ABOUT YOURSELF: plenty of things to tell but not enough room here .....
Apart from that I can wait wait seeing Shadow Gallery and all the other bands (more than half of them actually unknown to me but who gives a s***)
Anyone outthere travelling from the south-east part of Hamburg (or at least around Hamburg)? Planning to come by car and can take up to 3 people with me - let's share fuel!!!!!