Who's going to the birmingham gig?

haha well ignore my post in reply to your introduction then as you've already answered here

in response, ME! I'm off to birmingham, should be a good laugh. You dressing up for it?

I don't know whether I will if I'm honest. If it was Turisas as the main i probably would, but as it's dragonforce, it might look wierd. Will probably get some war paint on though!

*lays current MH as bait....bait....bait......bait.....GOT YA!*

lol seriously though I can't wait, its gonna be awesome!

it was YOU!!!! stop it, you know I don't have the best hold on her, seriously you can't let her get free!!!

I don't know whether I will if I'm honest. If it was Turisas as the main i probably would, but as it's dragonforce, it might look wierd. Will probably get some war paint on though!

hehe you'll only look as weird as us, we're dressing up!

hehe you'll only look as weird as us, we're dressing up!

Aye, some of us be going as wenches, some be going as Vikings, but dressing up is definitely where it's at.

I shall be there with Thraxas and the lovely Hayley in tow. I'd tell you which pub we're planning to take over before the gig, but I prefer having yon "beer garden" (I use the term loosely) to myself :p

This is my firtst real metal gig btw though, so I don't want to go too overboard...

what should i wear actually. Being more into indie i wear really bright colours, but I don't want to get noticed really...so any ideas?

:lol:

Hey don't change yourself for a gig, lets face it if you're going for the music then just go as you. You don't need to change clothing to feel like you fit in more and anyone who tries to say otherwise is a cock.

Although I wouldn't recommend those lucid coloured skinnies =S Jeans and a band shirt you'll be fine!