why did a lot of royal carnage forum people suddenly get girlfriends/boyfriends

CHOOSE AND PERISH

• Total voters
Dude, my birthday was on July 28th and I didn't do ANYTHING? We need to stay in better contact or something. Yeah man, I leave for Vermont on the 24th... if I don't see you before then (which seems probable due to getting ready for the move) then you have to come hang out at GMC. I talked to my room mate for the first time yesterday and he's a huge pothead. It'll be good times- I'm telling you.

MFJ said:
Dude, my birthday was on July 28th and I didn't do ANYTHING? We need to stay in better contact or something. Yeah man, I leave for Vermont on the 24th... if I don't see you before then (which seems probable due to getting ready for the move) then you have to come hang out at GMC. I talked to my room mate for the first time yesterday and he's a huge pothead. It'll be good times- I'm telling you.

Hehe, nice. Yea my birthday was August 4th, I was melting my face off at the beach in North Carolina. I want to do some traveling and camping up and down the eastern seaboard this fall/winter. My uncle has a cabin in northern Maine, so I'll probably end up there eventually.

good! i'll be bumming all around VT, NH, and Maine for the next four years so I will certainly cross paths...

edit: oh and I'll be in Alaska for like six months too

lizard said:
just a quick aside, hey NAD, look the president of Iran has his own blog
LOL
http://www.ahmadinejad.ir/
hahaha, it would appear that .ir sites are blocked from work. :kickass:

Dude I was totally checking out old family photos with the woman last week, and there's this one of her parents in 1974 with her mom wearing a mini skirt right? That was part of a batch of photos they had sent to them around 1987, a few years after they came to the US, and someone actually took the time to color in a longer skirt for her, apparently too much leg was showing. WTF.

it's really a shame, Iran used to be one of the Islamic nations striving for social progress; Iraq also, despite them both having despotic former leaders who we once supported. So singlehandedly we've assisted the Islamic fundamentalists in rolling womens' rights backward about 1000 years.

EDIT: Nad, you and the woman check this blog out.
http://riverbendblog.blogspot.com/

freetheshit.jpg

lizard said:
EDIT: Nad, you and the woman check this blog out.
http://riverbendblog.blogspot.com/
Yeah, fun stuff. :erk: She's told me stories about being accosted for exposing *gasp* a bit of her hairline in public, fucking ridiculous. All the pictures prior to 1979 have them wearing typical Western clothing, jeans, skirts, etc.

What pisses me off the most isn't what the US gov't is doing, but rather what so many citizens have been duped into believing: that we actually are trying to Spread Freedom to the Middle East. Ugh.

During the Bengals ass-whooping of the Skins last night, I caught a bit of Family Guy where an Iranian guy was chasing Peter. To distract him, he said, "Look over there! There's a woman *learning*!" I thought that was kinda funny

NADatar said:
What pisses me off the most isn't what the US gov't is doing, but rather what so many citizens have been duped into believing: that we actually are trying to Spread Freedom to the Middle East. Ugh.
well, we might halfway believe that removing a tyrant would usher in a complete renaissance of freedom but it isn't working out that way, is it.:erk:

instead it's a complete renaissance of 13th century fundamentalism, hurrah!

dorian gray said:
During the Bengals ass-whooping of the Skins last night, I caught a bit of Family Guy where an Iranian guy was chasing Peter. To distract him, he said, "Look over there! There's a woman *learning*!" I thought that was kinda funny
stone her!!

haha, dorian that rules. I appreciate Family Guy more and more each day.
lizard said:
well, we might halfway believe that removing a tyrant would usher in a complete renaissance of freedom but it isn't working out that way, is it.:erk:

instead it's a complete renaissance of 13th century fundamentalism, hurrah!

stone her!!
I don't buy that this administration is going "oh damn, I can't believe that didn't work!" because for whatever reason I still think many of the culprits do in fact have a brain. Maybe I'm just giving them too much credit though. I think they are more evil than they are stupid, but hey, I've been wrong before. :loco:

whistle.jpg

hahaha that dude ruled. Even a few in the crowd balked at the 9/11 reference, dumbasses. It's okay to make fun of exploding babies overseas but NOT IN MY BACK YARD.

There is apparently nothing wrong with shooting rockets at schools and hospitals as long as it's the US MILITARY doin the shootin

The US Army experiences collateral damage, whereas HOMICIDAL BOMBERS kill.

haha, does Faux News still say Homicidal Bombers? I haven't watched that shit in years.
"Homicide bombing"

Some effort has been made to replace the term suicide bombing with the term homicide bombing. The first such use was by White House Press Secretary Ari Fleischer in April 2002[31] with the intent to emphasize the murder of the bomber's victims and also to de-emphasize any self-sacrificial connotations associated with the term suicide.

With the exceptions of Fox News Channel and the New York Post (both owned by Rupert Murdoch's News Corporation) the phrase is not used.[32]

An obvious problem with using this phrase for "suicide bombing" is that literally, the phrase "homicide bombing" covers any bombing that kills another person, whether or not the bomber has also died.
lol @ shit

http://news.yahoo.com/s/afp/20060814/wl_mideast_afp/iranmediaholocaust

TEHRAN (AFP) - An international contest of cartoons on the Holocaust opened in Tehran in response to the publication in Western papers last September of caricatures of the Prophet Mohammed.

"We staged this fair to explore the limits of freedom Westerners believe in," Masoud Shojai, head of the country's "Iran Cartoon" association and the fair organizer, said.

"They can freely write anything they like about our prophet, but if one raises doubts about the Holocaust he is either fined or sent to prison," he added.

"Though we do not deny that fact that Jews were killed in the (second world) war, why should the Palestinians pay for it?" Shojai told the opening ceremony of the month-long fair in Tehran's Palestine Contemporary Art Museum.

He added that around 1,100 cartoons were submitted by participants from more than 60 countries and that more than 200 are on show.

He said the top three cartoons will be announced on September 2, with the winners being awarded prizes of 12,000, 8,000 and 5,000 dollars respectively.

Shojai did not elaborate on the source of the prize money, but emphasized that it did not come from any governmental body.

The fair is being staged by Iran Cartoon and the country's largest selling newspaper Hamshahri newspaper, which is published by Tehran's conservative municipality.

The contest was announced in February in a tit-for-tat move after caricatures of the Prophet Mohammed were first printed in Denmark and then picked up and published worldwide, enraging Muslims.

Iran's fiercely anti-Israeli regime is supportive of so-called Holocaust revisionists, who maintain that the systematic slaughter by the Nazis of mainland Europe's Jews and other groups during World War II was either invented or exaggerated.

Iran's President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has also prompted international anger by dismissing the Holocaust as a "myth" used to justify the creation of
Israel.
hahahaha THAT'LL LEARN 'EM! jesus piss. :lol:

Although they do bring up a good point, like that dude arrested for denying the Holocaust happened. What the fuck was that all about?