why did a lot of royal carnage forum people suddenly get girlfriends/boyfriends

CHOOSE AND PERISH

• Total voters
Trylakos said:
so spoiled little brats would blame it on Santa instead of their parents if they did not recieve all that they wanted. It's like those dictator countries, do what you are told and you shall be rewarded etc etc Mussolini is always left , dinosaurs
hahahaha i have this image of you typing this post while you have some kind of electrodes hooked up to your brain and just as you reached the end they flipped the switch and your eyes rolled back in your head and your hands started typing nonsense :lol: what the hell does "mussolini is always left , dinosaurs" mean? i'm crying tears of laughter with this image in my head

cthulufhtagn said:
hahahaha i have this image of you typing this post while you have some kind of electrodes hooked up to your brain and just as you reached the end they flipped the switch and your eyes rolled back in your head and your hands started typing nonsense :lol: what the hell does "mussolini is always left , dinosaurs" mean? i'm crying tears of laughter with this image in my head
I generally type in the way I would speak, and I got nervous that I was being incoherent and rambling and staarted sayig random stuff. you know instead of mussolini is always right, so I said left, dinosaurs just hold a special place in my heart (the ventricle), so I dunno.

Yeah it's pretty amazing how quickly you can overlook an obviously uncomfortable situation concerning an ex-thang if you're having a lot of sex at the moment.

Single:

"Hey NAD, I saw your ex-bint the other day at Starbucks."
"Really? What is she doing? What was she wearing? Does she still have that necklace I gave her? See any rings on her finger? Is her sister still a whore? What's her hair like these days? Still driving that old Honda? Was her friend with her? Did she say anything about me? Is she single?"

Taken:

"Hey NAD, I saw your ex-bint the other day at Starbucks."
"Far out."

haha, NAD comes back after bathing in the sands of the wilderness and immediately starts owning this forum

Love juices. *shudder*
Speaking of, we made a pact to stay strictly oral from now on. Everything's alot simpler and there's less physical exertion.

:lol: at the last 2 posts.

Sometimes I get more of a workout eating pussy than banging. I take it pretty seriously though, even wear my P-hat and special socks for such occasions.

MFJ said:
duuuude come party with me. i'm so fucking bored right now. RIGHT NOW.

You know I didnt even fucking do anything for my birthday this year. I was planning on doing all this shit this summer, traveling up New England to visit people, camping in Canada, everything ended up falling through. Are you still going to Vermont for college in the fall?