why did a lot of royal carnage forum people suddenly get girlfriends/boyfriends

CHOOSE AND PERISH

• Total voters
dill_the_devil said:
You could probably fuck the fat end of a joint if you rolled one large enough...
no way man, that would take a blunt made with like 250 dutchies, in my case :loco:

sidenote, max do you smoke dutchies? i never even saw an actual dutchmaster until college, i don't think we have them in cali...not that we actually smoke the tobacco, mind :headbang:

Yeah man... my brother rolls the best blunt in New England I swear to god. Takes about 20 minutes, completely disassembles the cigar and moistens the leaf and all of that good stuff. One time he made one that had 5 grams of intense indoors in it with a 2.5 gram snake of opium in the middle of it. Amazing, obviously.

MFJ said:
Yeah man... my brother rolls the best blunt in New England I swear to god. Takes about 20 minutes, completely disassembles the cigar and moistens the leaf and all of that good stuff. One time he made one that had 5 grams of intense indoors in it with a 2.5 gram snake of opium in the middle of it. Amazing, obviously.

My God.... :cry:

PUBLIC SERVICE ANOUNCEMENT:

If your drinking a beer, a good trick to keep the wrap of the blunt moist is to stick it to the outside of your beer can/bottle, the condensation will keep it sexified.

Brought to you by GI Joe.

Being married is drastically overrated btw. Although if you plan on having children, it's a good idea to go ahead and sign up.

Well, yeah but it's still overrated. I'm not saying my ol lady is anything but awesome. Just that duderz should think long and hard before getting married. I've probably said the exact opposite on here before but what the hell? My inconsistency is part of my charm.

or something.

Doomcifer said:
even though i will probably be with my gf for the rest of my life if everything goes as planned, i dont believe n marriage.

Yeah me either, or Santa Claus for that matter. Why did our parents have to lie to us?? :cry:

Susperia said:
Yeah me either, or Santa Claus for that matter. Why did our parents have to lie to us?? :cry:
so spoiled little brats would blame it on Santa instead of their parents if they did not recieve all that they wanted. It's like those dictator countries, do what you are told and you shall be rewarded etc etc Mussolini is always left , dinosaurs