Why do so many death metal elitists HATE NMF?

...And maybe I'll be in the minority, but I get into the Breeding Death EP way more than anything else
I definitely agree with this. The order would be Breeding Death EP > Resurrection Through Carnage > Nightmares Made Flesh for me, personally. So chronologically, as far as current release go.

I haven't listened to the samples for Unblessing the Purity though (nor do I have any intention of doing so).

Come on folks NMF is a superior work of Death Metal.Production and song structures can't be any better.And you know I haven't heard anything better than Peter's voice in NMF in whole death metal scene.Even in Hypocrisy he can't top his own performance in NMF.Actually I had never noticed what Peter can do until NMF.Don't get me wrong but Mikael's vocal performances can't even come closer to the greatness of the vocals of NMF.Both great albums but NMF I think has the power to dominate!!@stefan dude that would be the list if I made an order of these songs.And yes Blood Vortex is pure ownage:)

i think NMF had great production, but it cant cmapre to the sound and feel of RTC, its just so heavy and amazing, from ways to the grave to cry my name its just awesome

doesn't really matter which album is better. Both albums are brutal as fock and make me want to rip someones head off. So with that said :headbang:

Come on folks NMF is a superior work of Death Metal.Production and song structures can't be any better.And you know I haven't heard anything better than Peter's voice in NMF in whole death metal scene.Even in Hypocrisy he can't top his own performance in NMF.Actually I had never noticed what Peter can do until NMF.Don't get me wrong but Mikael's vocal performances can't even come closer to the greatness of the vocals of NMF.Both great albums but NMF I think has the power to dominate!!@stefan dude that would be the list if I made an order of these songs.And yes Blood Vortex is pure ownage:)

For me it's a good album, plain and simple. I generally don't consider Bloodbath a superior Death Metal group though. They make fun catchy songs with a lot of nice guitar. I do agree that NMF is Peter's best vocal performance though, since he does a lot of mid-range melodeath vocs in Hypocrisy.. which is just about exciting as no vocs at all. I knew his shrieks were amazing, but he does have a quite good low voice as well. Bloodbath fans tend to overrate it though.

I heard 1 song by Hypocrisy that sounded like it could have been made by Bloodbath almost. Peter's voice was as deep as NMF too. Maybe it was Bloodrenched. I can't remember. Some of my cd's went missing awhile ago, along with my hypocrisy stuff :(

Peter just had to bring his vocal carnage from NMF and earlier HYPO on the new album. He has a great deep growl, but doesn't use it enough for his own band.

I wish we didn't have to wait until 2009 to hear the new Hypocrisy album lol. It's Bloodbath all over again. Only not as good or exciting.. or as rewarding that is.

Fearless and A Thousand Lies are pretty crushing tracks as well.
Really the entire album is pretty damn good.
I have said it before, Peters voice fits a lot better with his own music.

I wish we didn't have to wait until 2009 to hear the new Hypocrisy album lol. It's Bloodbath all over again. Only not as good or exciting.. or as rewarding that is.

hahahahaha amazing :lol:

and yea, theres a few standout songs on there, but i got tired of them fairly quickly, althouth i bet the next one will be amazing

See, I don't get the whole "Bloodbath is just a 'tribute DM band' of sorts" thing. I mean, just because it was made in the wrong decade doesn't mean it can't be a full-on, bone crushing death metal experience all its own. If that album had been made in the late 80s/early 90s, I guarantee there would not be a single negative comment about it in the entire community.

Bloodbath was started as a tribute to the old Swedish DM sound. And still...why does anyone care if someone has a negative opinion about them?

See, I don't get the whole "Bloodbath is just a 'tribute DM band' of sorts" thing. I mean, just because it was made in the wrong decade doesn't mean it can't be a full-on, bone crushing death metal experience all its own. If that album had been made in the late 80s/early 90s, I guarantee there would not be a single negative comment about it in the entire community.

No, you can't guarantee that...RTC fits very well to that time, but NMF has a much more modern sound and tr00 0ldskul deathmetal elitists think it's too modern.
In my opinion it's one of the best albums ever made...peter kills everything ;)

LifeDepraved: because it's a tribute that anally skullfucks virgins :p