why does jonas suck so much live

*group hugs everyone*
katatonia rocks! no point in criticizing their live act, which might be good or bad (in my case, Jonas siging was oki, but the tech stuff made it real bad since u couldnt hear it very clear) i went cuz i enjoy the band i had to see them and its a way to suport them so they keep making awesome music...
if then need ppl to entretain them...i can always work as a background dancer for free;)...oh and moonspell is the band if u want that kind of fun, i mean Fernando raises the mic in the air they headbang he runs around the stage....sticks his tongue out... hee hee damn i wish i could go back in time such awesome show

exy said:
Did you talk with Linn?I am Jan perhaps you remember me.I have got a pic.Did you talk with linn or this girl in the pic that i forgot her name.

hahjf6.jpg

Where have I seen this girl before...? :Smug: :p

Är du från sverige?

Edit after 10 minutes
Ahh craapp you are her.

Edit after 2 days
Ninaaaa hej..Älskar du mig inte Nina eh?Hahahahah.

I'v never seen Kata live and I am not the biggest Kata fan, but from what i heard of my die-hard (lol,yes not fan boyish) Turkish fans usually they were disappointed with Kata's live performance, especially with Jonas.

And am I not allowed to feel disappointed with band's live performance? Is that offending the band? I don't understand why people bashing this guy, only because he wasn't impressed by the show. (yes I agree the way he said Jonas sucks is too harsh and disrespectful) But other than that, do we all have to adore this band to be able to write in this forum? If I think their live performance is not the greatest, I am criticizing the band and not allowed to write in here?

Give this guy a break :D

And yes, I am still seeing them soon in Los Angeles, maybe twice if I can get things together.

atrocity said:
I'v never seen Kata live and I am not the biggest Kata fan, but from what i heard of my die-hard (lol,yes not fan boyish) Turkish fans usually they were disappointed with Kata's live performance, especially with Jonas.

And am I not allowed to feel disappointed with band's live performance? Is that offending the band? I don't understand why people bashing this guy, only because he wasn't impressed by the show. (yes I agree the way he said Jonas sucks is too harsh and disrespectful) But other than that, do we all have to adore this band to be able to write in this forum? If I think their live performance is not the greatest, I am criticizing the band and not allowed to write in here?

Give this guy a break :D

And yes, I am still seeing them soon in Los Angeles, maybe twice if I can get things together.
your questions have been answered many times in this thread:p
it's not about him being disappointed, but about him making stupid threads like this