why does newer mortiis suck so much?

Turner

I have a cunning plan
Oct 7, 2002
NSW, Australia
i mean come on!
i heard one of his new songs on TV and it was disgusting industrial-type crud. what happened??

and the stargate is one of my fav albums ever, even if it does have that fat goth cow on vocals.

Turner said:
i mean come on!
i heard one of his new songs on TV and it was disgusting industrial-type crud. what happened??

and the stargate is one of my fav albums ever, even if it does have that fat goth cow on vocals.

Umm... I think Smell of Rain is GOOD. Good on record, BETTER live, I mean..wow, what a massive show!

Stargate could be good too, if it would be that cow accompaning Mortiis and not the other way around...

Turner said:
i mean come on!

Oh, please, if you're going down on Mortiis' new style, please name some reasons, and do not come on here rambling 'OMG MORTIIS SUXORS OLOLOL', because then I just come to the conclusion that you are an attention-whore.
Well, here's your attention: The new Mortiis does not suck. Why not? He puts his soul into his music. If he would want to make this, but kept that a secret and continued to make the black ambient music he made before that, he wouldn't do it with the enthousiasm as he does now. Now why do you hate the new Mortiis? Because he dared to change his style? 'Oh, boo-hoo, Mortiis doesn't sound the same as on the previous 243080 albums, so now he sucks'. I highly doubt that you've actually listened to that album.

I might be new to these forums, but I can recognize ignorant little shits like you within the blink of a fucking eye. Thanks for playing.