Why Jews and Arabs are mortal enemies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Norsemaiden said:
There had been no racism on this thread until Consuming Impulse came along and basicallly said that criticism of the Israeli policy in Palestine is racist.

once again you say ive done shit i didnt do you fucking cunt. i said the idiots bashing jews are racist. meaning the people on this board. plus who are you to talk to say somebody's racist. your a racist ass licker yourself. all im doing is defending the jewish people, and your calling me racist. fuck you.

stfu.jpg

Anyone who uses the language that Consuming Impulse uses should be banned from the forum. He is totally incapable of debate and is the stupidest person I have ever come across on this forum.

"Jewish settlers urge occupation army to turn Bethlehem into concentration camp for Muslims"
"Occupied Jerusalem: 21 March, 2001 (IAP News) - Leaders of Jewish settlers in the West Bank have called on the Israeli occupation army to turn the city of Bethlehem "into a concentration camp in order to teach the Arabs an unforgettable lesson."
The calls were made during the funeral procession of Baruch Cohen, the Jewish settler who was ambushed by unknown assailants believed to be Palestinian resistance fighters two days ago.

"We urge Tsahal (the Israeli army) to narrow their horizons, to build a wall around Bethlehem, and if necessary to turn the entire city into a concentration camp in order to teach the Arabs an unforgettable lesson," said Etan Golan, head of the local council at the settlement of Efrata south-west of Bethlehem.

"They should be confined to the city and left to rot, the army should smash their heads and break their necks."

Settler leaders on Wednesday met with four racist ministers in Sharon's government and reportedly complained to them that the security situation was deteriorating.

The settlers also demanded that the government adopt "tougher measures against Palestinians irrespective of international criticisms."

Palestinians throughout the West Bank call Jewish settlers "Jewish Nazis," given the brutal ugliness and racism of their perceptions of non-Jews in general and Palestinians in particular.

The settlers have murdered scores of Palestinian civilians, including children, since the outbreak of the Palestinian intifada.

On Friday, Jewish settlers from the settlement of Navi Yaccoub in occupied East Jerusalem reportedly stoned a 10-year-old Palestinian child to death as he was playing soccer near the settlement.

The Israeli police refused to launch an investigation into the gruesome crime, arguing that "we are facing a war and in war excesses take place."

http://www.themodernreligion.com/jihad/camp.html

right back at ya norsemaiden. norsemaiden hates me cause im am half black and half white. proving shes a racist and proglodite,

The picture that once was here removed wrongfully all cause i was defending myself against proglodite who should also have his picture removed. I didnt start anything blame Norsemaiden. for those who blame me drink this :puke: and kiss my ass.

You're the best positive advert for racism there could be. Congratulations on managing not to swear. Perhaps you only do it to threads you want shut down.

whats wrong with swearing? whats wrong with speak your mind? nothing wrong with that. im not spewing hate you are. your hatred against multicultered people. anyway, jewish people been threw alot and ill continue to defend them against racist people. this is weird concidering im an aitheist.

Care to attempt to engage in some discussion outside this totally childish posting of pictures?

Anymore and I shall delete then. BY ALL MEANS, feel free to express an opinion but don't be so one dimensional and foolish.

That is a pretty funny picture, but it's really not meant for a subforum ike this.

It hasn't collapsed into nonsense until anyone keeps retaliating to Consuming Interest's attempts to sabotage this thread. I haven't risen to his jibes. He seems to have a desperation that no one posts information about the illtreatment of the Palestinians. That's all I've been doing, and that's the cause of all the hostility. Many Jews would wholeheartedly agree with what I posted so far. Such as the late Dr Israel Shahak. He was an holocaust survivor. "There is nothing that frightens Israeli society so much as Palestinian moderation". That's a quote from him. http://www.washington-report.org/backissues/0689/8906019.htm

Something I suspect, agreeing with Dr Shahak's statement above, is that the Israeli government subtly orchestrated conditions so that Hamas would come into power (just as conditions in Germany after WWI inevitably led to the rising of an extreme Nationalist leader which could be exploited for the purposes of: destroying Germany, a fratricidal war amongst Europeans, and the opportunity for the creation of Israel particularly helped by the need to compensate for the holocaust on Jews). The PLO (which could have been controlled by the Israelis even to the extent of Yassir Arafat being an agent) was policing Palestine
for the Israelis and they were so corrupt and violent to Palestinians that the success of Hamas in the elections was predictable. Hamas' success is now the excuse that the Israelis (with special help from the US) need to greatly intensify their attack on the Palestinians.

There are good articles about this subject in The Palestinian Times. For example, one called "The Silent Holocaust" and another about how Israel is like the Nazis of today.

"Mass starvation is nothing short of mass genocide, pure and simple. And Israel is only doing it gradually in order to predict and pre-gauge Western reactions. Israel has done it for two months this time and must be very pleased with the absence of any angry reactions from the capitals of Europe and North America."

"We, Palestinians, will not appeal to the U.S. to rein-in Israeli Nazism. America has been crueler to us than Israel itself. America, whose policies are controlled by right-wing Jewish circles such as AIPAC, is our tormentor, par excellence. "

"But how about Europe? Should European peoples and European governments atone for one holocaust by allowing Israel to commit another, though a silent and almost imperceptible one?"

http://www.ptimes.org/Main/default....ontentID=54f3a6dc-f873-40eb-b212-e0c00f838262

im not trying to ruin the thread you dumb bitch. i always trying to get back on topic. unti you made a racist statement and you really need to shut up. anyway, antijews are idiots and seems like its a trend to be anti jewish. i find it silly to hate jews. remeber chuck schuldiner was jewish and he's a metal god. anyone blaming me for my comments cause im defending myself is an asshole.

Consuming Impulse said:
im not trying to ruin the thread you dumb bitch.

I've never found myself in agreement with any of Norsemaiden's posts concerning the Jews, but I've never been compelled to lower the intellect of the discussion by calling her names either.
I find this amusing, because I'm probably the strongest Zionist here, with a couple of Israeli friends that are currently serving in the IDF--a deed that I envy.

My strong support, and hopes that I will be allowed to serve Zion one day still does not blind me to the brutality that is issued upon the Palestinians.

Neither side is completely "right" in their methods.

G-Master said:
I've never found myself in agreement with any of Norsemaiden's posts concerning the Jews, but I've never been compelled to lower the intellect of the discussion by calling her names either.
I find this amusing, because I'm probably the strongest Zionist here, with a couple of Israeli friends that are currently serving in the IDF--a deed that I envy.

My strong support, and hopes that I will be allowed to serve Zion one day still does not blind me to the brutality that is issued upon the Palestinians.

Neither side is completely "right" in their methods.

fuck you. im only defending myself. nosemaiden deserves it. if anyone who is a lower intellectual its her for using racist remarks and you. now im trying to get back on topic but yet you and the others are setting me up to make it seem like im ruining the thread and you all blame me. fuck that! fuck you and fuck all cause you all are a bunch of dumbfucks who only try to blame it all on me. i wanna say if this thread gets ruined dont you fucks blame it on me. blame it on yourselfs!

Norsemaiden said:
Consuming Interest you idiot monkey. Your Family is poor and dumb! You people make me sick. You dumb my pals.

Suck my dick. Go duck walk with the skinheads you nazi cunt! drink a puddle of piss! You need to go get yourself a life yourself a life and an education. Your mom and dad shouldve beat the shit of you for your racist remarks. Bad parenting+child=low life splash of cum aka norsemaiden. i wish not to waste my time talking to cross burning racist for i am superior.

Well, anyway:

ציון לא תפול שנית

Status
Not open for further replies.