Wich things do you think that the Upcoming Dvd must have?

Jan 4, 2006
Stockholm
Ok, wich things do you think that the Upcoming Dvd must have? I mean... as Bonus... Pictures, Behind the scenes, Interviews, etc etc etc.

I think that is a good Idea to put a little documental about the Gear of every member!:headbang:

That's all:wave:

I dunno really. I just want the liveshow to sound good and the filming to be good.

Extras and stuff are a bonus. Maybe an interview or a short documentary would be cool. And 2-3 songs live in their rehersalroom.

BastardSonOfGod said:
Ok, wich things do you think that the Upcoming Dvd must have? I mean... as Bonus... Pictures, Behind the scenes, Interviews, etc etc etc.

I think that is a good Idea to put a little documental about the Gear of every member!:headbang:

That's all:wave:

Yeah, i'd like a documentary that includes all the different gear used on every different album. Also a little history and behind the scenes at wacken. Pictures on dvd's i dont care much for but whatever, just the concert would be good enough for me lol

I'd like to see how the guys talk about each other, how they met, and what they think of the others as musicians and persons. Because some have good friendships, and I like that. :)

Interviews with each member has to happen, always makes a music DVD that much better if you ask me. I love watching interviews.

- thoughts on music
- thoughts on each other
- thoughts on the scene
- thoughts bloodbaths future
- aspirations for bloobath

etc

- footage of rehearsals if possible
- any photos during recordings of the albums?

I'd say a joke commentary would be pretty cool, like have the real one but make a fake one, somewhat like what Pain of Salvation did for the BE DVD.

id say -

-Full Live show (maybe wacken or another)
-Studio Footage
-The band showing there equipment and maybe how to play a couple songs (like the lamb of god dvd)
-pictures, really good menu
-interviews with each member

i would be ahappy camper

m_sutin said:
id say -

-Full Live show (maybe wacken or another)
-Studio Footage
-The band showing there equipment and maybe how to play a couple songs (like the lamb of god dvd)
-pictures, really good menu
-interviews with each member

i would be ahappy camper

not sure what other live show there would be, but anyways - what he said plus the rehearsal footage. Mainly just Cry My Name, I want to know how that sounds live...and if they had practiced any other songs, that would be cool too.

That is asking a lot...but it sure would be nice

Dreadventurouz said:
documentary on how they got together and formed bloodbath...

I think i heard, that Blakkheim and Renkse had the idea in the early 90's, but they never did something into this direction, until Dan Swano, who had heard about BB, brought it back in their minds...something like that, can't remember where i got it, maybe it isn't even true...

I really want this DVD, NOW.
I can still remember Dan jumping around on stage and plugin all the stuff in... :D

I thought it was Dan and Mike that were talking in a cafe one day about starting a tribute to the early 90s death metal scene....but i could be wrong too

Rotten Flesh said:
I think i heard, that Blakkheim and Renkse had the idea in the early 90's, but they never did something into this direction, until Dan Swano, who had heard about BB, brought it back in their minds...something like that, can't remember where i got it, maybe it isn't even true...

I really want this DVD, NOW.
I can still remember Dan jumping around on stage and plugin all the stuff in... :D

I thought it was like that too, Dan got them back into the idea to test his new studio equipment and recorded breeding death. I think it was lost or deleted or somthing, so they re-recorded it all again because it was awesome. Think thats the gist of things.

All (if any) of Mikael's recorded live performances with them. (especially Wacken, if it was filmed!)