How Long Do You Think Opeth Will Be?

Moonlapse said:
The reason 'Deliverance' was used is because it isn't a stepping stone towards a higher plateu, rather a stripping of the finer points of their music and projection of the style with which they have been pidgeonholed.
Actualy, to be honest, I find that BWP fits this description more aptly than Deliverance.

Hey guys, we need to wait and see. If you listen to Still Life and after it to Deliverance you'll understand Moonlapse perfectly. Opeth have changed definitely, and the way they have done it is, I'm sorry to say, to the worse in that there're so many fewer ideas in Deliverance if you compare it with Still Life, and we could include a long list about the technique and repetition in those albums... I'd like to think that's partly due to the high pressure the guys had. After they put out the albums, the guys were nearly apologising to the fans. THEY HAVE TO BE PREPARED THIS TIME. That's why, I'm expecting a bit of less repetition, BEAUTIFULLY ORNAMENTED riffs, + Steven Wilson to provide his amazing production skills. I expect so much from the new album. And mind you, I'm not saying Deliverance is crap; only, certainly not as good as Still Life.