wicked

The album is getting better and better! "Wicked" has a nice drive...I LOVE ACCOLADE II! The end is so beautiful..."Only the righteous,only the righteous,only the righteous preeeeevaaaiilllls..."

I love both songs

how can you not dig "The Turning?"

SAVAGE ON THE PROWL!!!

fuck yes.

Lady of the Snow....sweet NP

"Crisis vs Crisis" is one of my favorite CDs ever...totally underated.

Originally posted by Lady Of The Snow
Hehe, maybe, maybe.... does that Siren voice sound cold? ;)

;) Yes it is quite chilling and pretty haunting too.
Seriously, that's probably my favorite song on the album followed closely by the superlative title track. What a sick, hooking, hypnotic groove eh? Wicked indeed.

This album is so freaking addictive I'm going to play it now. It's more addictive than cocaine. Combining the two would result in nothing less than a sheer heart attack.

As an aside, have you ever considered your name to be a great coke anthem right up there with Sabbath's "Snowblind"? Just wondering and I'm in a silly mood.;)

Originally posted by Prismatic Sphere
;) Yes it is quite chilling and pretty haunting too.

As an aside, have you ever considered your name to be a great coke anthem right up there with Sabbath's "Snowblind"? Just wondering and I'm in a silly mood.;)
Hehe, Josh! Come on. How about Rainbow's "Snowman"?? That would be even more "vista grande" LOOOOL. Just close your eyes to that track...... Wicked....... :)

@azal: Yeah! Stumbled across Glory's album a while ago (was on my "to-check" list for quite some time already). Took me two full spins to get into the mood for it :)

Originally posted by Symphony X
Damn! I'm alone! I guess I'll start to like this song!
HAHAHAHA!!!

You're not "alone". Wicked is the track I usually skip when listening to the album. It is just too "ordinary".
Seems like people doesn't like the Turning so much. Is it too heavy for you? That's damn kicking ass superb track, one of the heaviest S X song ever. And Russell's extremely strong voice is the highlight, that song proves he's the best metal singer nowadays, at least my favorite. Damn I hope they would perform the Turning live in Helsinki and/or Tampere gig, I will attend both shows.

Originally posted by blackstaRR
You're not "alone". Wicked is the track I usually skip when listening to the album. It is just too "ordinary".
Seems like people doesn't like the Turning so much. Is it too heavy for you? That's damn kicking ass superb track, one of the heaviest S X song ever. And Russell's extremely strong voice is the highlight, that song proves he's the best metal singer nowadays, at least my favorite. Damn I hope they would perform the Turning live in Helsinki and/or Tampere gig, I will attend both shows.

Yeah!!! I like The Turning too!!!!