wierd dreams....

goth_fiend

happiness is jagermiester
Jan 15, 2004
california
this one time I dreamt I was on a lifeboat in the middle of the ocean, sharks are circling around it and I look up to the sky and scream and *poof* I become a banana.

another time same thing happens except this time Im in the middle of times square and its with taxi cabs *poof* banana with gold spikey hair (super-banana)

and just recently I was dreaming I was floating in outer space and *poof* space-banana...

yeah I have weird dreams....so share yours!

I have some fucking wierd dreams, usually include being bankrupt/in debt, killing, awkward situations, etc. I had a fucking dream about having my house repossessed, because I had a credit card or some shit. I ended up having sex with the credit card companies director and killing the repo men.

Loool. Dude

We need to do a musical project called "Space bananna"

Wanna get in on Yanko and i's upcoming Prog-techno project? LOL

not that I can remember, but I have had reoccuring dreams about petra nemcova :lol:...but we wont go into those too much:p

i have a couple of dreams that come back once or twice every half year or so.

Anyone tried to control their dreams? So that you decide what happens next without waking up?
I've tried a couple of time but most times i just wake up....

a dream I have had twice goes like this:
it starts out in a class-room where a fox and a hare are sitting, suddently the fox jumps out of the window and starts killing some sheep on a field outside :err: :p
and then I'm flying in a spoon, yes a SPOON! and I fell off, and I stole some damn ugly shoes from a little shoe-store :D

anyone knows what this mean?? :loco: :tickled:

metaru kurenai said:
i have a couple of dreams that come back once or twice every half year or so.

Anyone tried to control their dreams? So that you decide what happens next without waking up?
I've tried a couple of time but most times i just wake up....

yes i have, but I always seem to kill someone :p

I used to have a re-occuring dream when I was younger where I was the conductor of a train that was heading up a mountain... and for whatever reason John Larroquette of all people was tied to the front of the train. After Larroquette gets electrocuted by an electric fence that just happened to be in the middle of the tracks , the train is lead off a cliff. At this point I jump out the window on a green pogostick, land on the edge of the cliff, bounce out over the edge, make a U turn in mid air and land back on the edge of the cliff and hop off into the sunset.

I didn't think much of it when I was a kid but it disurbs me quite a bit now :lol:

I had a dream once about punjab speaking aliens that looked like boars, they were attacking the earth, but everyone lived in forest hut like houses.
The other day I had a dream about a caterpillar in a subway station that was going to blow, but it botched and only puked some poison instead.
Last night I dreamt that I had to climb a tree, but it was more like an ent and I almost fell.
For some reason I always dream about malls, subway stations and amusement parks, dunno why.