"With Oden On Our Side" OUT NOW! Discuss...

Emotional songs like Runes to my Memory are great, they remind me of Dragons flight across the waves, which is one of their best songs, lyrically as well. But DAMN. Just try and count the number of times AA has a lyric that says "wind in our sail" through their discography. It even stood out in this last album.

I´m Obsessed!!

I just can´t stop listen to you amon amarth!!
Your the gods up in valhall!!

And the new video-Runes to my memory is so FUC*** GREAT!!!
:kickass: :worship: :headbang:

Amon1 said:
Wow got my Signed copy today!!! I am psyched, I was listening to the Bonus CD and the last song, Song 6, is the coolest instrumental track I have ever heard. Phenomenal!! I can’t wait to put my ski's on this winter and have that track blasting in my MP3 player on the way down. Nice work Amon

good thing for you that i'm not Homeland Security, i'd have snagged that shit! :lol:

Homeland Security is holding everything up coming from Europe. Parinoid fuckers in this country are worried about a cd coming in from Sweden!! What do you think of that instrumental song? Track 6 on the bonus CD, does get the BLOOD flowin or what?

Höder said:
I´m Obsessed!!

I just can´t stop listen to you amon amarth!!
Your the gods up in valhall!!

And the new video-Runes to my memory is so FUC*** GREAT!!!
:kickass: :worship: :headbang:

that's the spirit, play that stuff LLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUDDDDD!!!!!!11111

:)

Amon1 said:
Homeland Security is holding everything up coming from Europe. Parinoid fuckers in this country are worried about a cd coming in from Sweden!! What do you think of that instrumental song? Track 6 on the bonus CD, does get the BLOOD flowin or what?

fuck yeah, it's like Releasing Surtur's Fire part 2, it slays

I registered here just to post this but the new album kicks ass! I downloaded the teaser song that was on the metalblade website and decided to order the album from Amazon. Its great! I really like the album packaging too. Digipaks usually suck but I really liked the embossed font on the front and the runic symbols.

well with odin on our side was perfect.the day i bought it i just did not sleep i herad it alsmost 9 times:headbang: it was a cd sent bu Odin

Violator said:
I registered here just to post this but the new album kicks ass! I downloaded the teaser song that was on the metalblade website and decided to order the album from Amazon. Its great! I really like the album packaging too. Digipaks usually suck but I really liked the embossed font on the front and the runic symbols.

I had listened to Cry of the Blackbirds when it was released by Metalblade as well. I wasn't too impressed, I think it is the weakest track on the album actually, but I knew that Amon Amarth wouldn't write another Fate of the Norns again. They just arn't the guys to mellow out and write soft music. They are Vikings!

I really like the new CD, and I'm hoping that AA continues along this vein. Vs The World is still one of my favorites, and after Fate of Norns I was a little concerned that AA was starting to show signs of running out of steam. Thankfully, this release has shown that they have plenty of heart left in them.

Great stuff. I can't quit listening to it.

Notice AA put in some solos in this album. Perhaps they heard the "complaints" of the fans about Fate of Norns not having any.

Celtik Militia said:
Notice AA put in some solos in this album. Perhaps they heard the "complaints" of the fans about Fate of Norns not having any.

The Solo's are awesome, I was so relieved when I heard the solo in Vahall Awaits Me