"With Oden On Our Side" OUT NOW! Discuss...

Other than their current video, Runes to My Memory, is Amon Amarth going to make more videos for their new album, With Oden On Our Side?

I think it would be very interesting to see if they made a video of the song called, Hermods Ride to Hel - Loke's Treachery (part 1), because today I listened to that song over 40 times and also the rest of the album throughout my entire 13 hour work day, and seeing the video would just enhance the song! When I listen to the album and Hermods Ride to Hel - Loke's Treachery (part 1), I get an EARGASM:lol:

With Oden On Our Side" enters the Greek album charts

Following the successes in Germany, Austria and Sweden, "With Oden On Our Side" has entered the charts in Greece. The album entered the charts two weeks ago at number 34, and remained in the charts last week at number 41.(this week i just saw it number 29!!)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!so why not in greece???

vagner said:
With Oden On Our Side" enters the Greek album charts

Following the successes in Germany, Austria and Sweden, "With Oden On Our Side" has entered the charts in Greece. The album entered the charts two weeks ago at number 34, and remained in the charts last week at number 41.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!so why not in greece???

vagner darling...just wait, i have the feeling from feabruary they will tour south ( at least is what i´m going to ask to Santa..and he never fails to me...)

Ikki said:
vagner darling...just wait, i have the feeling from feabruary they will tour south ( at least is what i´m going to ask to Santa..and he never fails to me...)

:saint: oh please santa i was a good boy this year please make amon amarth come in greece.pleaseeeeeeeeeeee.

vagner said:
:saint: oh please santa i was a good boy this year please make amon amarth come in greece.pleaseeeeeeeeeeee.

:heh: oh please Lokki let Amon Amarth do a World Tour on 2007 and on that tour maake them come to Costa Rica!

:headbang: