woah! it's great to see a Biomechanical forum!! (Introduce yourself)

γειά σας !

(I don't speak greek, Google does)

Never even noticed there was a Biomechanical forums. :lol:
Oh well. That's me blind.

Anyway. The name's Maz (real name Ryan). I'm from Ireland, I'm 19, and I play the bass guitar.

Favourite bands: Biomechanical, Zero Hour, Mercenary & Iced Earth.

First knew Biomechanical after hearing their "The Empires" vid on Scuzz, and first saw them live when supporting Decapitated.

Never even noticed there was a Biomechanical forums. :lol:
Oh well. That's me blind.

Anyway. The name's Maz (real name Ryan). I'm from Ireland, I'm 19, and I play the bass guitar.

Favourite bands: Biomechanical, Zero Hour, Mercenary & Iced Earth.

First knew Biomechanical after hearing their "The Empires" vid on Scuzz, and first saw them live when supporting Decapitated.

:wave: Welcome to the forum:wave:

I think I've put in some posts a few of your photos from a couple of Biomechanical gigs :)

Alrightyfuck, so my first post wasn't in this thread but yet I haven't said much here. Ironically I've been spending some time trying to get convert some people into Biomechanicalholics but alas the mission was a critical failure due in part to either close mindedness (yeah you don't like Fallen in Fear from 20 seconds of listening to it, real effort there - fuck off), too much sheeply wet-dream interest in other bands, or just simply no interest altogether. Ah well, those people are better off staying away from Biomaniacal Biomaddening Biofuckyesmetal anyways. More Biochaotical earache fun for us!

P.S. :)

Glad to help, John. Best of luck on the new album, I'm making it my top priority purchase of the year. Now if only I could find a site to pre-order it from. :D