woah! it's great to see a Biomechanical forum!! (Introduce yourself)

Hi.

I'm Fly By Night from Oldham. I'm often found surfing on the Iron Maiden boards. A friend of mine introduced me to Biomechanical last year. But I'm also into:

Maiden
Priest
Blaze
Megadeth
Rise To Addiction
Darwin Theory
American Head Charge.

Hopefully I'll meet some of you on the 1 or 2 of the March dates.

Fly By Night said:
Hi.

I'm Fly By Night from Oldham. I'm often found surfing on the Iron Maiden boards. A friend of mine introduced me to Biomechanical last year. But I'm also into:

Maiden
Priest
Blaze
Megadeth
Rise To Addiction
Darwin Theory
American Head Charge.

Hopefully I'll meet some of you on the 1 or 2 of the March dates.

:wave: Welcome to the forum:wave:

I'll definitely be going to the london gig:)

Hi there,

just purchased TEOTW and can´t say anything else than THANKS for getting my ass kicked so violently since a very very long time! John K., did you team up with satan personally?? No healthy brain could turn out such violent and brilliant walls of metal and put it on a world domination seeking weapon called THE EMPIRES OF THE WORLDS! Now this deadly BIOMECH projectile has firmly implanted in my brain and I can´t do anything but enrol myself into the files of insane robots, ready to fight for BIOMECHANICAL world domination!

oh.just ordered Eight Moons as well!:headbang:

RockinHarry said:
Hi there,

just purchased TEOTW and can´t say anything else than THANKS for getting my ass kicked so violently since a very very long time! John K., did you team up with satan personally?? No healthy brain could turn out such violent and brilliant walls of metal and put it on a world domination seeking weapon called THE EMPIRES OF THE WORLDS! Now this deadly BIOMECH projectile has firmly implanted in my brain and I can´t do anything but enrol myself into the files of insane robots, ready to fight for BIOMECHANICAL world domination!

oh.just ordered Eight Moons as well!:headbang:

Existenz said:

thanx for the welcome!:cool: I was actually waiting for Queensryche OM II to be realesed, but I realized I now have it already (...No..way BETTER!). It´s name is "Empires of the Worlds":headbang:

Waiting for 8 Moons to arrive now. Expecting a similar kickk ass experience..:cool:

Hope the guys, ...well the record company, ....consider germany for some tour dates later in summer or autumn?:headbang:

RockinHarry said:
thanx for the welcome!:cool: I was actually waiting for Queensryche OM II to be realesed, but I realized I now have it already (...No..way BETTER!). It´s name is "Empires of the Worlds":headbang:

Waiting for 8 Moons to arrive now. Expecting a similar kickk ass experience..:cool: :

:kickass:

RockinHarry said:
Hope the guys, ...well the record company, ....consider germany for some tour dates later in summer or autumn?:headbang:

Well there are a few things in the pipeline gigwise, so hopefully they will get to Germany this year:)

"Eight Moons" arrived yesterday!:)

Some correction necessary: "Eight Moons" is now MY "OM II", while, "TEOTW" is now my "OM III". Nah...totally crap! It´s what it is by its own! It kicks ass and makes my hairs stand up, as well as impressing the shit out of my by the sheer weight of a superb production! BIOMECHANICAL rules! "Cannibalized" is next??? Can´t hardly wait! Hell...I can´t find time anymore to continue with my own music stuff!:yell:

Now seeing the cover artwork of both masterpieces, it dawns on me there must be something very special coming for #3?? ..lots of recognizable differences between both cover artworks to notice. Quite exiting! What will come out of this BIOMECH breeding chamber????o_O

Great cover artworks! I must have a T-shirt of it, preferably something resembling TEOTW! Going to check out the BIOMECH shop...

Like the somewhat more "crispy" sound of Eight Moons very much! Still has that deep end that kicks me into the stomach, like TEOTW does it with that what is called "modern" sound nowadays.

Finally found soemthing I can listen to right after Brahms Symphony #4 (one of my favourites from the old masters)!:D

Hi all i'm Vlado from Croaitia and found out abot BIOMECH through the myspace, and do i feel kicked in the head or what!!!! I just posted a comment there (on my myspace I'm V btw)
Fave music: Pantera (DIMEGOD RIP):cry: , Soilwork, Machinehead, Hypocrisy, Amorphis, Callenish Circle, Children of Bodom, Slayer, Black Sabbath, and so on:headbang:
Hope to see you in Italy:Smokin: :Smokin: :Smokin:

Otrovanje said:
Hi all i'm Vlado from Croaitia and found out abot BIOMECH through the myspace, and do i feel kicked in the head or what!!!! I just posted a comment there (on my myspace I'm V btw)
Fave music: Pantera (DIMEGOD RIP):cry: , Soilwork, Machinehead, Hypocrisy, Amorphis, Callenish Circle, Children of Bodom, Slayer, Black Sabbath, and so on:headbang:
Hope to see you in Italy:Smokin: :Smokin: :Smokin:

:wave: Welcome to the Biomech Forum:wave:

Hope you make the gig in Italy!

Yo, I'm Jack from the very rock'n'roll county of Hertfordshire. Obviously i love Biomechanical, but my other fav bands include:

Dream Theater
Rush
Genesis
Yes
Metallica
Pantera
Avenged Sevenfold
Van Halen
Led Zeppelin
Deep Purple
etck etck the list goes on...

jackchimono said:
Yo, I'm Jack from the very rock'n'roll county of Hertfordshire. Obviously i love Biomechanical, but my other fav bands include:

Dream Theater
Rush
Genesis
Yes
Metallica
Pantera
Avenged Sevenfold
Van Halen
Led Zeppelin
Deep Purple
etck etck the list goes on...

Hi and :wave:Welcom to the forum:wave: