woah! it's great to see a Biomechanical forum!! (Introduce yourself)

Hehe I have seen some of these dudes around in the Nevermore forum:

deadskinmask
heh, I was "stoker" I don't know if you remember me

anyway, I heard Biomechanical, and I like it a lot! :headbang:

Countess said:
Hehe I have seen some of these dudes around in the Nevermore forum:

deadskinmask
heh, I was "stoker" I don't know if you remember me

anyway, I heard Biomechanical, and I like it a lot! :headbang:

Welcome to the Biomech forum:kickass:

Hail
I'm into metal for over 20 years and I could'nt believe my ears when I heared the promo for The Empires Of The Worlds,it blew me right out of my boxers.

How could this band have slipped passed me?

Well can't wait 'till october 30th ,see you guys in Holland.

Biomechanoid#001 said:
Hey dude,

Welcome to the board and glad you like the new stuf!!

Looking forward to the Holland gigs, we'll hook up there!!

John

We'll just do that,by the way wil you guys be bringing merchandise along,I mean also the cd's ,especially the first one?
Make sure you at least have one copy of both cd's left,when you play Tilburg-Holland,I'll be collecting them.

See you then.

The Mighty One said:
We'll just do that,by the way wil you guys be bringing merchandise along,I mean also the cd's ,especially the first one?
Make sure you at least have one copy of both cd's left,when you play Tilburg-Holland,I'll be collecting them.

See you then.

Hey man,

Sure thing we'll have some merch with us,

We'll see ya there!

Biomechanoid#001 said:
Hey man,

Sure thing we'll have some merch with us,

We'll see ya there!
It would be really cool if you also get some old school patches made. My denim jacket is in dying need of a Biomechanical patch!

Hi there. My name's Dazoo, been into metal for 18 years now but only just recently been introduced to Biomechanical. Caught them at The Garage the other night and was blown away :OMG:

Dazoo666 said:
Hi there. My name's Dazoo, been into metal for 18 years now but only just recently been introduced to Biomechanical. Caught them at The Garage the other night and was blown away :OMG:

Another 30+ like me,Biomechanical will certainly appeal to the older metal fans who grew up with Sanctuary,Priest,QueensRyche etc,I only hope the younger generation will pick this music up too,'cause man, Biomechanical deserve it,compared to what new bands rear their ugly heads these days,Biomechanical are the new metal gods.
I recently got both cd's ,and with the lyrics and artwork,it finally falls all into place.
For me it has the same feel as when I listened to Sanctuary and Queensryche for the first time,I play the cd's over and over again.

Pfft glad I got that of my chest.

See you guys in Holland,I'll be at two gigs Goes and Tilburg,see you then.

The Mighty One said:
Another 30+ like me,Biomechanical will certainly appeal to the older metal fans who grew up with Sanctuary,Priest,QueensRyche etc,I only hope the younger generation will pick this music up too,'cause man, Biomechanical deserve it,compared to what new bands rear their ugly heads these days,..

From what I can see @ live gigs there are alot kids aswell as older metal heads :) (Just have a look at Biomechanical's myspace !)

The Mighty One said:
Biomechanical are the new metal gods..
:kickass:
The Mighty One said:
I recently got both cd's ,and with the lyrics and artwork,it finally falls all into place.
For me it has the same feel as when I listened to Sanctuary and Queensryche for the first time,I play the cd's over and over again.

Pfft glad I got that of my chest...

See you guys in Holland,I'll be at two gigs Goes and Tilburg,see you then.

:headbang: Glad you like the albums!

Name: Jo
Location: South West Wales UK and student at Cardiff Uni in Law and German
Bands: Ermm... SG, Pantera, Decapitated, Lamb of God, Behemoth, Opeth, Nasum, Byzantine, Zyklon, Meshuggah, lots more

Haha, shot myself in the foot there, my German doesnt extend past welcome and the word for a bus stop... Oh, and a couple of neccesary rude words...

Jonoleth said:
Haha, shot myself in the foot there, my German doesnt extend past welcome and the word for a bus stop... Oh, and a couple of neccesary rude words...

ahahah useful vocab you have there!! maybe it's probably best to stick to english for your benefit in that case!

allfallsdown said:
Hi guys & gals

Name- Rich
Place me be at- Barnsley, South Yorkshire UK

Yay finally got round to joining board dam too much time working :Spin:

:wave: Welcome to the forum:wave: