woah! it's great to see a Biomechanical forum!! (Introduce yourself)

Hi all,

Tis great to see the forum up and running.

Have been a big fan of the Biomech boys since Bloodstock '02 and The First Bloodstock on the Road tour.

I'm Sherry (sister of AlbyInfobia)

My fave bands at the moment are Fourway Kill, Biomechanical, Anthrax, Priest, Slayer, Exodus and of course my boys Infobia!

We have alrady booked our tickets for the Xmas Gig at Nottingham and can't wait to see you guys again!!

Sherry x

Hey everybody!
Just dropping in to introduce myself and say hi!
I'm Peter and I've had my ass kicked for the last 3 months since I got Eight Moons. I dig power, prog, and thrash and must admit that Biomechanical is the perfect mix. Release some more albums and I'll probably be your biggest fan by then!

Other fave bands: Nevermore, Metallica, Symphony X, Meshuggah, DT, Darkane, Pain of Salvation, Psychotic Waltz ... the list goes on!

CHEERS!

hey guys,nice to see your forum up n running,hope the albums going well!cant wait to hear it and catch you on the road.sorry we didnt end up playing with you at the underworld the other week-next time i wont dither over the offer!
cheerz boys,see ya soon!

baldyboy said:
hey guys,nice to see your forum up n running,hope the albums going well!cant wait to hear it and catch you on the road.sorry we didnt end up playing with you at the underworld the other week-next time i wont dither over the offer!
cheerz boys,see ya soon!

Not to worry,

I'm sure we'll meet up again in the future!

Keep up the good work

Hello! Thanks to Lee (again) for introducing Biomechanical. Awesome band!! So hard to find new good music these days...

Name: Toni Salminen
Job: Technician at Vinci Labs
Favorite bands: Iron Maiden, Opeth, Katatonia, Dio, Rainbow, Meshuggah, Hellacopters, Edge Of Sanity, Skid Row, Ark, ...

I hope I'll see you guys throwing a kickarse show 20th of December!!!

Hello chums,

Just checking in to say can't wait for 20th, gonna be awesome. Also i found myself rather bored a bit earlier and flicked on to scuzz and was most happy to see the video for 24 Hours to Die by FourWayKill, it was good to see something on there that wasn't rubbish, so hats off to the boys in FourWayKill. Oh, and one more thing, Mr John K, at some point if it's ok i'd like to talk to you about that music stuff i needed for my computer, cause i shall be purchasing it as soon as i have the money and your advice would be most helpful. Ta muchly, peace. Adam :cool:

Banners said:
Hello chums,

Just checking in to say can't wait for 20th, gonna be awesome. Also i found myself rather bored a bit earlier and flicked on to scuzz and was most happy to see the video for 24 Hours to Die by FourWayKill, it was good to see something on there that wasn't rubbish, so hats off to the boys in FourWayKill. Oh, and one more thing, Mr John K, at some point if it's ok i'd like to talk to you about that music stuff i needed for my computer, cause i shall be purchasing it as soon as i have the money and your advice would be most helpful. Ta muchly, peace. Adam :cool:

Hi Banners,

It will be good fun on the 20th no doubt,
I am glad the guys have their video played. I made no effort whatsoever to hide that I like FWK a lot!! We toured with them and not only they are a great band on stage , they are also a great bunch of guys.

I'll do my best with studio info,

See ya on the 20th

Name: Martin Alex
Favorite bands: Nevermore, TPH, Bloodbath, and the list goes on.

Took me a while to realize this place existed, seems totally sweet. :D

Name: Henri
Favorite bands: Nevermore, Symphony X, Children of Bodom, Zero Hour,
Ayreon, Arch Enemy, Judas Priest, Anacrusis, Kansas Psychotic Waltz,
Sieges Even.

I saw Biomechanical at last years Headway festival in the Netherlands. I met both guitarists who wanted to introduce me to John.

Can't wait for the new album!

deea30827180d9ddc9043c5567f997e1.png

...and I´m very curious about the new album. ;)

My name is James
I am a student of the great Chris Webb

I got bored and decided to go here.
I still havent seen Braindead.

Biomechanoid#001 said:
Hi Banners,

It will be good fun on the 20th no doubt,
I am glad the guys have their video played. I made no effort whatsoever to hide that I like FWK a lot!! We toured with them and not only they are a great band on stage , they are also a great bunch of guys.

I'll do my best with studio info,

See ya on the 20th

We have 4WK for damnation this year, i personally think it would be amazin if we had you guys...