woah! it's great to see a Biomechanical forum!! (Introduce yourself)

Cazaline said:
We have 4WK for damnation this year, i personally think it would be amazin if we had you guys...

Hey Cazaline,

I have no doubt Damnation will be great!! And 4WK is my favourite UK new metal band!

The timing isn't right unfortunately for Biomechanical to join the bill.
I know Earache and Elitist are looking in the giging situation and I think they are keeping things open for their own reasons.

I'm sure it's going to be a great night as Infobia and 4WK are playing too!!

Hawk said:
Name: Henri
Favorite bands: Nevermore, Symphony X, Children of Bodom, Zero Hour,
Ayreon, Arch Enemy, Judas Priest, Anacrusis, Kansas Psychotic Waltz,
Sieges Even.

I saw Biomechanical at last years Headway festival in the Netherlands. I met both guitarists who wanted to introduce me to John.

Can't wait for the new album!

Hey Hawk! :wave: Cool that you are diggin' this band as well...

Name: Pabla
Fav Bands: IRON MAIDEN, Alice Cooper, Danzig, etc etc

Hey, I'm new here, but again, great to see a Biomech forum.

I'm another one of these guys who know Chris Webb (the legendary, should I say) because he teaches guitar at my school, though I don't actually learn with him, he's all full up (and it's hardly surprising either), and I have classical guitar lessons anyway, which are also cool. But yeh, I guess I'd better introduce myself:

Name: Stephen
Fav bands: Alter Bridge, Biomechanical, Van Halen, Led Zeppelin

Name: Danny
Fave bands:Maiden,Priest,Nevermore,Carcass,Death,Arch enemy,Slayer,Machine head,Fear factory,Pantera,Testament,Megadeth,Anthrax(old),Metallica(old),Dream theater,Suffocation,King diamond,Meshuggah,Soilwork,At the gates,Joe Satriani,Steve Vai,Spastic ink,Cynic,Halford,Theory in Practice,Necrophagist,and last but not least the new kings of technical metal Biomechanical :headbang:
Location Denmark

I'm also the guitar player in Transparent

Hi everyone :) Glad to be here! New Bio album kicks all kinds of ass :headbang:

Name: Garry

Favorite bands: Evergrey, Porcupine Tree, Dream Theater, Freedom Call, Megadeth, Pagan's Mind...et all

Hi all. Im Tom from Oxford.

Saw Biomechanical supporting Shadows Fall in crappy old oxford not long ago. Saw James walk on stage and start warming up with some lightning fast sweep picking. Very impressive, but made me feel shit as i cant do any of that yet! :cry: I'll learn soon though.

Unfortunately the sound was teribble and the guitars were far too quiet (appart from James's lead channel). I was impressed by everything else and the guitaring looked nice and techniqal, so i got the new album a few days later.
:worship: :OMG: :worship:
Absolutely amazing. I love it.

Oh and btw, they did reigning blood by slayer to close and i was wearing a slayer shirt that night :D

Name: Tom (mystery)
Job: Biochemical research scientist
(and aspiring metal guitar god :p )

Cheers all.

Cheers man.

I hope you guys will play in Oxford again soon! I'll definately be there if you do. You guys are amazing!

Headliners would be good. :)

Cheers.

Yeh, I really wanna see Biomechanical live, it's pretty annoying how I still haven't had a chance to.

HEY! I'm Bill from Greece

I'm lucky to have seen Bio on stage supporting Nevermore!
That was one awesome experience!

I study environmental engineering but I prefer playing my Guitar! lol

I play guitar in my band 'Distortion of Perception'

...and that's about it!

hi ppl !
L o L ~! from greece...
10_14_5.gif

[_NevermorE_] said:
HEY! I'm Bill from Greece

I'm lucky to have seen Bio on stage supporting Nevermore!
That was one awesome experience!

I study environmental engineering but I prefer playing my Guitar! lol

I play guitar in my band 'Distortion of Perception'

...and that's about it!

in thessaloniki ?

L o L ~! said:
hi ppl !
L o L ~! from greece...
10_14_5.gif

Hi LoL

Welcome to the Biomech forum :wave:

I think[_NevermorE_] was talking about Thessaloniki,
it's the only place the band has played in Greece.
(hopefully will have more Greek dates in the future)

Bonjour !

I'm Michel, from France (heh), 32. I made a lil introduction thingie there.

I hadn't had that genuine feeling of "wtf?!" in years... Then I listened to Empires.

I finally received Eight moons aaaand tshirt in the mail today. I will thoroughly piss everybody off with both of them during upcoming holidays in the UK. Oh yes. Yes I will. Yes indeed. Sacrebleu.