woah! it's great to see a Biomechanical forum!! (Introduce yourself)

Hey folks.

Name is Derek, decided to come and say Hi...cause a friend recently put me onto Biomechanical at my birthday piss-up...and I think they are pretty damn ace.

I'm a resident up here in scotland, studying for a phd, and generally being an idiot.

Hope your all well!

Final_Product said:
Hey folks.

Name is Derek, decided to come and say Hi...cause a friend recently put me onto Biomechanical at my birthday piss-up...and I think they are pretty damn ace.

I'm a resident up here in scotland, studying for a phd, and generally being an idiot.

Hope your all well!

Hey Final_Product Welcome to the Biomech forum!:wave:

Hi boimechanical, i borght "The Empires of the Worlds" it is wicked, you sound wicked, you sound unlike anybody elce which is a good thing.

i was planning to see you when you played at the pitz milton keynes but i had no money :( now i wish i had done.

Hail And Kill

Nick Brookes

Rippo said:
I first saw you guys on the show Metal Asylum. I love what I've heard so far.

Looking forward to the Chicago show since I live pretty close.

Hi and :wave: Welcome to the Biomech Forum:wave:

Can't help the ego :lol:

On a side note, my g/f made me listen to foo fighters when i dropped her off at work today in the car, i had "the empires..." on and she told me to turn of the "angry, smelly people" :lol: Couldnt help but laugh :lol:

Final_Product said:
Can't help the ego :lol:

On a side note, my g/f made me listen to foo fighters when i dropped her off at work today in the car, i had "the empires..." on and she told me to turn of the "angry, smelly people" :lol: Couldnt help but laugh :lol:

:lol:

well,it was the way she said it! She had no idea what to say and then she just kinda forced out "angry, smelly people" it was a classic. So i have a free token to call her music full of "happy, poser people" now :lol:

Hi, I'm Mark. I saw Biomechanical in Tilburg, The Netherlands and I was impressed by their performance (and I was constantly shoving my camera in their faces :D ). I will definitely go see them again if they play in the Netherlands again (only next time I really think they deserve a bigger stage).

Hello,
Im Lilly from Washington State, I went to a website that does recomendations for bands I put in Nevermore, came up with Biomechanical, put in Pantera, came up with Biomechanical.. so oneday I went to a new and used ( record LP's remember thoes?) store , and took a chance with Eight Moons .. kick ass...Im always the last to know anything....fucking cave dweller

Fav bands..
Nevermore.... always 1st with me
Demons & Wizards
Morgana Lefay
SX
Iron Maiden
Twelfth Gate
:wave:
Nice to meet you all in this weird lil way

Sorrowed said:
Hello,
Im Lilly from Washington State, I went to a website that does recomendations for bands I put in Nevermore, came up with Biomechanical, put in Pantera, came up with Biomechanical.. so oneday I went to a new and used ( record LP's remember thoes?) store , and took a chance with Eight Moons .. kick ass...Im always the last to know anything....fucking cave dweller

Fav bands..
Nevermore.... always 1st with me
Demons & Wizards
Morgana Lefay
SX
Iron Maiden
Twelfth Gate
Nice to meet you all in this weird lil way

A few of the bands on your list will be at The Chicago Powerfest:D

Lol, well it's a good job you did find them now, they kick ass. Best current British band IMO.