woah! it's great to see a Biomechanical forum!! (Introduce yourself)

i found out Biomechanical on Scuzz with there amazing video, Empires Of The World! The guitar solo is well good when the guitar strings shake. Like the noise it makes, so cool...

Some of the bands I like (not in any particular order)

:headbang:Biomechanical, Slipknot, KoRn, Cradle Of Filth, Arch Enemy, Children Of Bodom, Bullet For My Valentine, Trivium, Metallica, System Of A Down, Cannibal Corpse, Devildriver, Society 1 and many, many others!!:headbang:

Biomechaniac said:
i found out Biomechanical on Scuzz with there amazing video, Empires Of The World! The guitar solo is well good when the guitar strings shake. Like the noise it makes, so cool...

:wave:Welcome to the Biomech Forum :wave:

Like your name Biomechaniac:D

why thank you, much obliged. Thanks I thought it was quite a good name as well, not really that hard to think of though...;)

Hi, i'm Ben from Blandford, Dorset, UK.
Got into the awesome Biomechanical about a year ago.
Couldn't believe it when i found they were supporting Akercocke at Boscombe's Opera House back on 6th June. Amazing show that was, 2 days after my 19th, 2 of my favourite bands, pretty good support & the t-shirts were a tenner each!
Raining Blood & Star Wars Imperial March...very nice.

Amor E Morte said:
Hi, i'm Ben from Blandford, Dorset, UK.
Got into the awesome Biomechanical about a year ago.
Couldn't believe it when i found they were supporting Akercocke at Boscombe's Opera House back on 6th June. Amazing show that was, 2 days after my 19th, 2 of my favourite bands, pretty good support & the t-shirts were a tenner each!
Raining Blood & Star Wars Imperial March...very nice.

:wave: Welcome to the forum:wave:

Yeah I saw them do the Imperial March @ The Underworld:kickass:

well... i'll introduce myself then...

Ahoy!!... Im Aden... i'm 15 years old, have only been into metal for 6 years now... but i have progressed alot in the metal scene... i play the guitar (have done also for 6 years)... and im in a Folk Metal band called 'Sorothaine'...

www.myspace.com/sorothaine (sorry, there are no songs, but come by and say hello)...

...i found out about Biomechanical from scuzz... and i fell in love with them from the minute i heard their technical, symphonic (in places).. epic metal!!... a truly unbelievable band...

... but unfortunately for Biomechanical, my favourite band is Turisas (haha, sorry guys!...)...

... i cant wait to see Biomechanical at the Hellacaust this year... where apparantly we may be able to go backstage!!!! :D

...so yeah, thats a little about me! :)

WarLord Aden said:
well... i'll introduce myself then...

Ahoy!!... Im Aden... i'm 15 years old, have only been into metal for 6 years now... but i have progressed alot in the metal scene... i play the guitar (have done also for 6 years)... and im in a Folk Metal band called 'Sorothaine'...

www.myspace.com/sorothaine (sorry, there are no songs, but come by and say hello)...

...i found out about Biomechanical from scuzz... and i fell in love with them from the minute i heard their technical, symphonic (in places).. epic metal!!... a truly unbelievable band...

... but unfortunately for Biomechanical, my favourite band is Turisas (haha, sorry guys!...)...

... i cant wait to see Biomechanical at the Hellacaust this year... where apparantly we may be able to go backstage!!!! :D

...so yeah, thats a little about me! :)

:wave: Welcome to the forum Warlord Aden:wave:

Yeah Hellacaust is looking like a great line-Up:)

My name is Steven and I enjoy Sunsets and Long Walks on the Beach.

Been a fan since you released Empires, good shiz. I'm lookin forward to seein you guys again with Exodus, I was at your last gig @Trillians, Newcastle. I'll probably be the only one going crazy again.

Anyways, yeah, Peace and all that.

Ahoy, I only just found this forum, finally!

I've been a Biomechanical fan for ages now, just saw them last night at the underworld, great gig.

I'll have been the guy power-metal screaming at John :D, and asking Jamie and Chris to write awesome articles for my website...
Also did a good stint of talking to John and his lady at the merch stand, with my cippled chum Pollard.

I'm Gareth, hailing from the misty land of Wrexham, North Wales, although I currently reside in sunny Portsmouth in Hampshire....

Bands I like are.....

Biomechanical, Death, Sepultura, Megadeth, Spiral Architect, Watchtower, Exodus, Anthrax, Pestilence, Coroner, blah, blah, blah, wibble....

Yeah. Fuck yeah.

with my crippled chum Pollard.

I may be crippled, but you're welsh, so we're even.

Hello all, I'm Michael. Been a fan of Biomechanical for quite a few years now, in fact I remember getting an email forwarded to me years ago from some mailing list I was on that linked me to their site, long before the release of the first album, It had some metallic looking guy on it with some orb that floated round its arm if I remember rightly.

Anywho, I recently saw the guys twice in the space of week supporting Exodus at both Manchester and the Camden Underworld. The latter was still an amazing gig for me despite having just coming out of hospital the day before. Hooray for ignoring the surgeon's advice and not resting. Cheers to the guys for putting on a killer show and being some of the most down to earth people I've ever met. It was also there that I found out you guys had a forum, cheers to John K for that.

Any way, some more info about me:

I'm a lazy student studying Computer Games Programming at Stafford Uni.
I'm 19, despite opinions on the contrary, like some people thinking I'm over 25.
I'm also, funnily enough, male.
And I'm sure you'll get to know me through my posts.

Also, mandatory band list:
King Diamond, Mercyful Fate, Sodom, Absu, Biomechanical, Cremation, Iniquity, Kreator, Cabal, Killjoy, Devastation (guys who released Idolatry), Devastation (guys from Chicago who released two demos and had an unreleased album), Vader, Exodus, Dark Fucking Angel, Metal Church, Necrophagia, Judas Priest, Vio-Lence, Andralls and many many more.

Well,

HELLLLLLLLOOOOOOOO there !

Can't believe I didn't sign up here already . . . . :guh:

***** :lol: :lol: :lol: Makes a gurgling chuckley laughing noise, just like a Hill Billy redneck ! Or Dum-Dum from the Ant Hill Mob :lol::lol: :lol: **********

That was especially for you Jamie . . . . . . coz I just know how you luv it !!!!!!!!!

Will catch up with all you guys when you return from tour . . . . . hope it's all going well !

:headbang:

Hey dude,

It's all going well, just checking our stuff from a hotel in Helsinki :)

Have to say your screen name is the best version of our name. So far I heard Biochemical, Biomedical,yours is the best though!:lol:

You are too kind:oops:, if only you knew the agonies of coming up with a suitable name ! :lol: :lol: :lol: rofpmsl:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Glad to hear all is well, I would have got along to the Underworld but I was on night-shift, nevermind, I'll make sure I see you again soon.

Hey dudes, a new fan here. I was at the Biomechanical/Exodus gig two days ago in Hellsinki. A few weeks ago before the gig I decided to check out the supporting band just in case. I saw couple of Biomechanical music videos on the net and after hearing them I was pretty much floored. First time ever I was actually excited to see the support band.:headbang:
And man, they didn't let me down with their set. Tight playing throughout the set and John K is an awesome vocalist. The Painkiller in the end of the set blew the roof off!!

I bought the Empires -cd the same night and damn this is some sick stuff you've done on this one guys!! Just when I think a riff can't possibly get heavier or a vocal line more insane, the next riff/vocal line proves me wrong time after time. :lol:
I think I'll order the Eight Moons next.

Hello! Greetings from Greece!

I'm Lampros, I'm 20 years old and I play guitar...:)

I didn't know that a forum for Biomechanical existed so... here I am!:cool: