women who hate other women

ah wait thats us all

Gotterdammerung.jpg

Dhatura said:
JEALOUSY ----------------------------------------------- FREEDOM

Please put a cross on the jealousy-freedom spectrum where you think the particular story would go.

Story 1: Achernar posts a picture of his girlfriend, then Squeel caca-distorts it and Mehdi laughs.

Story 2: PoS posts a picture of herself, then disappears, then Strangelight starts a thread to tempt her back, then bender the offender posts evil smilies. Mehdi still laughs.

Story 3: Alwin posts a picture of himself, then tells us he shaved his head, then Susie suggests he should get a dick tattoo on his head.

Story 4: Alwin posts another picture of himself, then Ikeaboy asks what it's all about. Mehdi laughs.

Story 5: Strangelight posts a picture of Ikeaboy, nothing happens, then he posts another picture of Ikeaboy, then all the girls post wavey and jumpey smilies. Mehdi laughs.

Story 6: Strangelight thinks he's floating above everyone else's head meanwhile he's continuously scoring goals to Manchester United.

Story 7: Dhatura thinks she's the goddess of wisdom. Mehdi laughs.

Story 8: Susie thinks she's the goddess of love. Tools thinks love has a god, not a goddess.

Story 9: Dora thinks she's THE goddess.

Story 10: Bambi and Allan think everyone else is a twat.

Story 11: Morpheus thinks a lot but never says a word -- but his name is satan, wait and see.

Story 12: Sol thinks he's the little god of the Sun and English literature.

Story 13: Su Jacko thinks she's Dionysos.

Story 14: Danny is confused about his godly status and a lot more.

Story 15: Mehdi thinks it's all bullshit cause god is Allah and you can all fuck off.
My advice Dhjatura, is stay off the internet for a year or so. Buy a dildo and go the pub more frequently
wavey.gif

Dhatura said:
Story 3: Alwin posts a picture of himself, then tells us he shaved his head, then Susie suggests he should get a dick tattoo on his head.

Story 4: Alwin posts another picture of himself, then Ikeaboy asks what it's all about. Mehdi laughs.
now you made it seem like I like to show my handsome features and reveive compliments - this makes me insecure and jealous :yell:

:D

Dhatura said:
You see, you shouldn't have shaved off your hair.
please don't tell anyone, but err... that was a joke - I still have beautiful blonde waving long hair (and sideburns)