Workout Music Thread

That .gif is fucking disgusting Joe holy fuck. I've seen girls eat each others feces, barf chicken cacciatore into each others mouths, and gargle swap horse jizz. But eating the inside of a snotted tissue is where i draw the line.

^Aye, good point. Sweat is not an issue though as my sweat smells like sunflowers and bunnies.

hahah, I just dont know how much sweat can damage phones.

I just got back from the gym at my college, and hooollyy shit there is so many stupid jersey shore bro's there wearing fancy clothes, bandannas, and bling bling, and lifting with awful form just swinging shit around.

I need to find a different time than 6pm to go haha

Go at 8am and see the kind of people there, between 8am and 11am at any gym you'll usually see the really dedicated crowd; then after that starts to get worse and worse, the bros and fatties peaking from 6-9.

If you workout in jeans and wear a necklace, you're a genuine douchebag. That's what I deal with on Long Island. Also, Cops shooting the roids in each others ass.

Lately I've only been listening to 1 album while working out: Walking Into Nightmares by Warbringer. I usually don't listen to music while working out because I almost always work out with my brothers.

If you workout in jeans and wear a necklace, you're a genuine douchebag. That's what I deal with on Long Island.

:lol: I know the type, there are a few people like that at the gym I go to.

Afternoon gym time 2pm-5pm is at its low points. At least for when I was briefly going ot the YMCA, specifically because ex-addicts and hobos get free access to the basic gym...and thats genuinely when they start to wake up :/

I have a friend whos just slightly taller than me, and weighs about 130lbs, couldn't bench what I do 5x5 once and goes "Yeah, I'm not going to waste my time lifting weights, because we all know, I'm going to end up in prison, and probably for a long stretch of time....I'll just do it then"

We all lol'd, and no one was willing to argue it :lol:

Anyway, earbuds. Skull Candies with the rubber ear pieces are great. They comes with 3 sizes or interchangeable buds too.

That .gif is fucking disgusting Joe holy fuck. I've seen girls eat each others feces, barf chicken cacciatore into each others mouths, and gargle swap horse jizz. But eating the inside of a snotted tissue is where i draw the line.
:lol: It was the first time the internet offered me something that made me feel sick to my stomach that wasn't animal gore. Enjoy!

Anyway, earbuds. Skull Candies with the rubber ear pieces are great. They comes with 3 sizes or interchangeable buds too.
:lol: I have the same kind, they're shit and break on their own every 1 or so but I just buy the same pair, switching them in the case, then return it... unfortunately the model I used to have is no longer in stores so I had to spend $50 on a new pair :mad:

Wtf are you saying? :lol: High reps at lower weight (not retardedly low) = hypertrophy, low reps and high weight = power, as far as I know 5x5 is used in a strength buiding program.

Wtf are you saying? :lol: High reps at lower weight (not retardedly low) = hypertrophy, low reps and high weight = power, as far as I know 5x5 is used in a strength buiding program.

Edit: Fuck I thought he was someone else, point removed :p
Yeah 5X5 is more strength/Power, which is pretty much what I do for everything.

I do 3X10 on my shoulders though, and 3X7 for bicep curls, just because those two muscles aren't TOO imporant for functional strength. I'd rather just do pulls/chins...which i can only do one each of :p

I'd rather just do pulls/chins...which i can only do one each of :p

Yea dude, if you are doing it from a rack that has foot steps try negatives, you start at the top and fight your way down as long as you can then climb back up the rack to the up position and do it again.

I'm too fat to do chin ups and pull ups, so I'm doing those negatives and it's definitely helping.

It will fuck your upper body up hahah

I will look into those man, great advice! My upper body strength is fucking pathetic, I can bench like 120? 150? Never tried to max since I am a loner in the gym but I am fucking pathetic at doing pulls/chins, tried with an at home one you mount on the doorframe... couldn't get even one properly... I was so ashamed I returned it :lol: My legs are near god tier though (strength wise, still look like shit), max weight on all machines (which isn't a hard thing), and anything like running/stairs/cycling at super high resistance is ezecaek. But godamn it's pathetic how weak my arms are. I am working on them though, got up to 25lb DBs last summer (lol), now just on 20lbs... if anyone was in dinosaur mode, it's me :lol: