World Cup of Failball

The Holland vs. Japan game tomorrow will probably be quite the game.

It's at 5:30am here though... fuck that.

South Africa needs to push this shit back about 3 hours because their time zone sucks (yet another reason why South Africa WC = Shit).

2253711.jpg

I also am supporting Germany... Holland dives way too much. I hate watching them squirm around on the ground for over a minute trying to sell their bullshit. Worse than Italy. And spain is just gay.

Fucking Hollandsers met hun pietgoalen altijd. My hope is now solidly fixed on the Germans. Having to support the Germans - who'd have known it'd ever come this far? :p

TRAIDOR!!! :loco:

It's really amazing that Holland is playing Germany, their biggest arch enemy in Soccer! Oh....the bar fights that will take place all over that area....

and on another note:

Hup Holland, Hup!
gooooooo Oranje!!!

oranje-full.jpg

I also am supporting Germany... Holland dives way too much. I hate watching them squirm around on the ground for over a minute trying to sell their bullshit. Worse than Italy. And spain is just gay.

Indeed, I'm thoroughly looking forward to seeing Germany fuck the Netherlands up.

Traitor? Supporting Holland as a Fleming, THAT, my dear, is treachery. It is the duty of every Fleming to do the following at World Cups:

- Bitch about why the Belgians can't go

- Support against the Dutch

- Bitch about how the French team is full of nationalized Africans

Traitor? Supporting Holland as a Fleming, THAT, my dear, is treachery. It is the duty of every Fleming to do the following at World Cups:

- Bitch about why the Belgians can't go

- Support against the Dutch

yeah yeah, I know dear, I was kidding ;)

and:

we all do that :lol:

Terrible game from Germany...
And now a final I could really give a shit less about because I really don't like either team involved.