Worst band ever...

MANOWAR! "Metal warriors" my ass.

- When was Dream Theater power metal?
- What's so awful about Lumsk (if you mean the nor. folk metal band)?

lumsk... nothing wrong with them, they're just fucking silly according to me ;)

oh and i forgot to mention manowar and within temptation

and never forget ppl, these are but my opinions so no whining ;]~~~

a lot, but just to mention a few from the more "popular"..
manowar, hammerfall (and most power heavy bands boring me to death)
theatre of tragedy (oh what a pest to my ears)..

hey whats wrong with power metal:p some is good,lol, too much can hurt your ears though, Best Power Metal band is Black Abyss

oh i detest savage garden and manic street preachers,lol, not metal but they hurt my ears literally

Yeah, Hammerfall gets a vote from me too. I would also say pretty much all emo-crap bands, no exceptions. And as far as popular music goes, the usual suspects I guess: 3 Doors Down, Creed, Limp Bizkit, Linkin Park, Disturbed, and Sevendust. Lyrically, the worst band/group in existence ever is Insane Clown Posse. I would like to see them and all their stupid little fans blaze in a fiery inferno.

The Scourge said:
Yeah, Hammerfall gets a vote from me too. I would also say pretty much all emo-crap bands, no exceptions. And as far as popular music goes, the usual suspects I guess: 3 Doors Down, Creed, Limp Bizkit, Linkin Park, Disturbed, and Sevendust. Lyrically, the worst band/group in existence ever is Insane Clown Posse. I would like to see them and all their stupid little fans blaze in a fiery inferno.
Sevendust I really enjoy!!!!!

Matchbox 20 and Hootie and the Blowfish are the WORST!!!!!!!!!!!