Worst band ever...

Worst "Bands" Ever and Excuses for "Music"

Stryper, Winger, Coal Chamber, Devil Driver, Profanatica, Creed, Korn, Linkin Park, Emo, Papa Roach, MOST 3 Chord Punk shit.

These bands suck so bad I dont think they could try harder to suck. Get my drift?

And "Props" to Dark Chapter for realizing how SHITTY and annoying Winger is. That crap should be destroyed, banned and forgotten.

Haha! Thank you brother, i could name a ton of them, Tuff, Tyketto, Nelson!, Firehouse, Trixter... i'm developing a rash just thinking about them o_O *rep for Murder*

Murderous Engima said:
Why does Crematory suck, anyway? I never hear anyone mention them, but with all their releases and gloomy music, I cannot imagine how they'd be the worst ever. They aren't the best... But the worst??
I don't think they're the worst. In fact, I just got done listening to Believe. They're a decent band and write some catchy stuff but the albums tend to feel redundant by the time you get to the end of them.

Murderous Engima said:
Why does Crematory suck, anyway? I never hear anyone mention them, but with all their releases and gloomy music, I cannot imagine how they'd be the worst ever. They aren't the best... But the worst??
They're just nothing I would listen to under any circumstance. I used to have the "Act Seven" album and by GOAT, was it ever HORRIBLE. There's just something that physically disgusts me about that band. But yeah, I figured to make things more interesting I'd restrict myself to metal-related stuff as this otherwise would become a quite uninteresting thread.

Dying Fetus, Slipknot, Kreator's first two albums, Hellhammer, Burnt by the Sun ( biggest pile of overrated shit I've ever heard), Dimmu Borgir, Cradle of Filth (most of their stuff, anyway), Deicide, most Cannibal Corpse, Hammerfall, Limp Bizkit, Nickelback, Trapt, Simple Plan, any black metal bands that claim to be "necro", "kvlt", "true", "grim", or "cold." Hmmm, what else? Well, the list goes on but I think I'll stop there.......... oh yeah, I forgot one: Motley Crue.

Outkast! I know it isn't even related to any of the music on these forums in any way, but SO many people love them and think they're so great, and I just don't get it. Sounds like regular hip hop bullshit with a couple of keyboard, acoustic bits, etc thrown in... and people think it's the most original thing in the world.

As for metal, Dream Theater pisses me the fuck off, but there's no way they're the worst band. I think their lyrics are pretty horrible some of the time, but they do know how to create a mood sometimes.

Worst has to be Cradle of Filth. Saw them live in February, fucking pathetic. Very little talent there whatsoever. Dani's vocals are quite varied, but I hear they aren't all natural, or something...