Worst Bodom cover in the history of covers

fetalrectoid said:
Hey guys the hair length thing is true. All of those guys at least USED to have long hair, which is when they obtained their skills. And notice how they keep getting worse as the years go on.

Spoken like a wise metalman

lol comment:
God... It's like.... you just need to hear the original and you can tell that this sucked! I'm sorry, but the notes weren't in right places. Now stop raping the children of bodom

Oh for chirst sakes, one person was enough you dont need 20 people going,,

O RLY? LOL!!!!

P.s. JP has masive pit stains.

fetalrectoid said:
Hey guys the hair length thing is true. All of those guys at least USED to have long hair, which is when they obtained their skills. And notice how they keep getting worse as the years go on.
Not Joe Satch :cool:

fetalrectoid said:

When did Joe Satriani have a long hair?

satch4.JPG

He looks like someone out off Al Quida.

Jesse- said:
When did Joe Satriani have a long hair?
Maybe before he was famous...
I was never impressed by him or Vai anyway. So he doesnt even count. [Holocaust ahead...]:hotjump:

children of COB said:
Hey,the cover is fuckin shit and has no comparison to AYDY,stop fuckin criticise this CD,cuz' it's,with HCD,the best COB CD.Thats it.

See ya.

Year, thats really true. Stop fuckin´ criticise AYDY - this CD rocks the most :hotjump:

OMFG
What the fuck was that?????
That is the worst cover I have ever seen anyone do, man that was so bad, i didnt watchall of it.

Nashira said:
Year, thats really true. Stop fuckin´ criticise AYDY - this CD rocks the most :hotjump:

what is wrong with you?..im sure you only heard Bodom since they went abit mainstream

that was amazing....my self esteem is now so much higher, thank you people who suck worse than i do.