Worst Bodom cover in the history of covers

fetalrectoid said:
Hey guys the hair length thing is true. All of those guys at least USED to have long hair, which is when they obtained their skills. And notice how they keep getting worse as the years go on.
Alexi should never ever cut his hair then. Just let it touch the ground and he will be a real guitar god. (that kind of hair would be a problem during shredding, though)

Lithium said:
lol comment:
God... It's like.... you just need to hear the original and you can tell that this sucked! I'm sorry, but the notes weren't in right places. Now stop raping the children of bodom

My comment...

The-Petoniemi said:
Alexi should never ever cut his hair then. Just let it touch the ground and he will be a real guitar god. (that kind of hair would be a problem during shredding, though)

Look at Herman Li's hair :loco:

hermanli_card1.jpg

Or when it finally started growing for real.
The possible beards before that, they were all fake.

And that Herman-dude sure has a damn long hair(so he must be good then?). But this is unfair! I should have been a guitar virtuoso at the of 6 if long hair was the keyword. I did play guitar back then, somehow.

I can't tell...aren't they just a bunch of kids? That is just fucking horrible...I hope they're just kids...maybe they'll get better. I would never know what song that is.

I can't understand why people waste their time doing those shit and the post pathetic is that I'm sure that when they did it they were proud