Worst Growler in Metal Music

Dammnare

Feb 16, 2008
I think its Dani Filth. When I listen I feel like he is puking instead of growling , it sounds so childish and funny.It fits to some songs but meh I dont really like it.What are your opinions ?

Worst well-known DM growler is easilly Chris Barnes. If poop had a voice, it would be his. The old CC albums kinda had their charm tho.

I don't like your opinion.

Dani Filth a growler ?? Hmmm, don't agree with that either.

Angela Gossow vox kind of suck.

i don't really consider what dani filth does to be growling, so i guess i could say him, i don't really consider any black metal(yeah i know cradle of filth/=BM) to be growls. but maybe that's just me associating things.

i am going to say the worst DM growls ever, is lord worm. i find him to be incredibly terrible

lol its obviously the guy from omnium gatherum

Definitely, which singer though? They were all crap ... well same goes for the band.

As for Dani Filth that guy screams not Growls.

I'd have to mention any of these Job For a Cowboy scenester fucks who sound like mating pigs. Job for a Cowbow stands for raping pigs.

lol its obviously the guy from omnium gatherum

As soon as I read the thread title, I thought of this dude. He does suck, which really blows cuz I kinda like their music :erk: The same thing goes for the Chris Barnes CC days. Music great - growling shitty as hell. As for Dani Filth - he's not exactly a growler, so his shittiness is irrelevant to this discussion :p :)