worst growler?

I'm sure there are bands with worse growling that I haven't heard but I dislike Nile quite a bit. Maybe it just annoys me more than any other because I think the guitarwork and drums are fantastic, but the vocals hold the band back.

I used to think gorefest had the worst vocalist.... untill i heard carcass... :lol:

but that's not growling, that's.... shit...!

Suffocation has the worst growler methinks...

even though i like cryptopsy alot and the music is great, i dont think their singer is that great and doesnt have a great growl. at least on And then youll beg... i also have none so vile and blasphemy made flesh but i dont listen to them much. i should though :)

Now that I think of it, Obituarys singer has some of the most laughable vocals ever! I dont dislike them, they are just very funny, especially live.
I really like Lord Worms vocals on None So Vile, it took me a while to realize how they were good. He uses them greatly. :devil:

No doubt in my heart: The "vocalist" in ATROCITY. I saw a music vid with them once, with a dissappearing castle and some female vampires, and I thought "hey this is cool shit", and then came the vocals......shouldn't be allowed to release such awfulness!

I like the vocals in Carcass-I use to compare them with a slicing knife...

oooooooooh,very shocking :p

hehe Dani's voice is-to put this politely- one of the worst i've ever heard..... hehe should i say non-existent? ;)

Definitely Crematory - I'm glad they split up :heh:

It means something else where I live

Now I'm curious. :)
My shrewd dict. says for example: "container, such as a can, for draught beer". Is that the meaning you're talking about? :D