Votes: 2 6.9%
  • Drenched in Fear

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • March to the Shore

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Silent_Scream

Apr 7, 2005
I'd say 'The Chosen Pessimist'. The main focus on this song is Ander's vocals which i think aren't that great. And just seems way too long.

I like Disconnected but the lyrics for it are just "fucking shit".

The Chosen Pessimist... sorry, but if Anders wants to do songs like this he must learn how to sing correctly. The first two minutes of the song are also pretty redundant and boring.

My vote goes to Condemned. The intro riff bores me to death, I just can't get past it.

I'd say 'The Chosen Pessimist'. The main focus on this song is Ander's vocals which i think aren't that great. And just seems way too long.

I like Disconnected but the lyrics for it are just "fucking shit".

Used to hate the chosen pessimist, well Anders definitley isn't a great singer, but this song is ok, not that bad.

About disconnected; pretty sad that some people think the i ''i feel like shit'' part is cool, its pretty sad, except for that, good song.

Worst song on Asop: the mirrors truth, fucking boring, god damned.

I dislike Alias. I dislike the verses, the chorus. It just seems to rushed. The lyrics are also quite poor IMO. The sound of the synths in the chorus is really annoying. They could've done it better IMO.

[X] The Mirror's Truth
[X] Disconnected
[X] Sleepless Again
[X] Alias
[X] I'm The Highway
[X] Delight and Angers
[X] Move Through Me
[X] The Chosen Pessimist
[X] Sober and Irrelevant
[X] Condemned
[X] Drenched in Fear
[X] March to the Shore

even though it won't count towards the poll, at least I'm making a statement.

[X] The Mirror's Truth
[X] Disconnected
[X] Sleepless Again
[X] Alias
[X] I'm The Highway
[X] Delight and Angers
[X] Move Through Me
[X] The Chosen Pessimist
[X] Sober and Irrelevant
[X] Condemned
[X] Drenched in Fear
[X] March to the Shore

Veenox said:
You are so cool.

[X] The Mirror's Truth
[X] Disconnected
[X] Sleepless Again
[X] Alias
[X] I'm The Highway
[X] Delight and Angers
[X] Move Through Me
[X] The Chosen Pessimist
[X] Sober and Irrelevant
[X] Condemned
[X] Drenched in Fear
[X] March to the Shore

:lol: The album has some great songs though, but please be serious. :p

Alright, there are only a few songs I actually can listen to without cringing. Every other song has some stupid verse or riff that ruins it for me.

The Mirror's Truth - sounds like CC, instant turn off for me, the only good part is the double bass drums during the verses
Disconnected - kinda bland, although I don't mind the lyrics like everyone else does
Sleepless Again - enjoyed it for a bit, then got stale real fast
Alias - shitty synth chorus cancels out the awesomeness of the acoustic part of this song
I'm The Highway - again, another shitty synth ruins this song during the chorus, remember when In Flames picked synths that actually added to the song rather than detract? (Colony??)
Delight And Angers - whenever I hear the bridge of this song, I wanna scream "sellouts"
Move Through Me - this ones ok
TCP - I actually like, just to fucking long for me sit through
Sober and Irrelevant - its alright, some of Anders singing gets to me in this one though
Condemned - Fucking awesome riff in the beginning once you get past the initial shitiness of the first 30 seconds, this song had so much fucking potential! Then the chorus comes in and just ruins it. :(
Drenched in Fear - I actually like
March to the Shore - meh, good solo?

as I was listening to a sountrack to escape this life without a sense of purpose after sleeping with the whoracle talking about the jester-race that we all came to be as a whole while walking through the colony, and as I was walking through the subterranean I saw a clay man come to clarity with my vision which shadowed pretty deeply as the lunar light strained my eyes.