Worst Song On LFDGD?

Originally posted by requiem

Wait until a girl that you're in love with leaves you... then you'll understand the full meaning of Teargas.

Man, that's the past already. I was left and "Discouraged Ones", "Tonight's Decision", "Brave Murder Day" and "Sounds of Decay" are more close to me. They are sad and "Teargas" is happy(by music), "Chrome" is much more powerfull that way. That was only my opinion, it is subjective.

Hi!
I just found that forum by visiting Katatonia.com and got very interested in this thread cause i guess i was thinking a lot about that in the past.
I'm really not sure what to say about "worse" songs on LFDGD, better i can think about what songs i like less because of the different atmosphere and emotions that are used in them.
Thats why i think my least favorite Song is 'We must bury you', because it says nothing to me, and the lyrics are not that good, too.
Something about Teargas: I don't think its pop, but it has a touch of it. It may seem neutral or even happy through the first times, but when you listen through the whole album many times it becomes more melancholic and depressive, like 'Relention' on 'Dicouraged Ones'.

Originally posted by Portisfreak
Hi!
I just found that forum by visiting Katatonia.com and got very interested in this thread cause i guess i was thinking a lot about that in the past.
I'm really not sure what to say about "worse" songs on LFDGD, better i can think about what songs i like less because of the different atmosphere and emotions that are used in them.
Thats why i think my least favorite Song is 'We must bury you', because it says nothing to me, and the lyrics are not that good, too.
Something about Teargas: I don't think its pop, but it has a touch of it. It may seem neutral or even happy through the first times, but when you listen through the whole album many times it becomes more melancholic and depressive, like 'Relention' on 'Dicouraged Ones'.

welcome to the board, so what other bands do you like?

Hi again
Well, my favorite bands are Katatonia and Portishead, but I listen to a lot of different music as well. I like Metal like Metallica or even death metal like cannibal corpse, obituary and a lot of this swedish death metal stuff.
Further i listen to independent music and trip-hop like Massive Attack and jazzanova, or even classcial music, mostly Beethoven and Wagner.
That all may sond a little bit confusing, but i think music is just art and i enjoy every kind of art if it can impression my mind and thoughts.
Ok so ar, what about you? *grin*

uh...hard to say...but i think it's 'Roseland NYC'. I love the way they play 'Sour Times' on that live album. *g*
My favorite Songs are 'Humming', 'Undenied' and especially 'Roads', that reminds me of a personal experience.

I would have to say that "We Must Bury You" is the worst song, that drum machine is so unnesesary, it destroys the song.

Originally posted by Evan R
I would have to say that "We Must Bury You" is the worst song, that drum machine is so unnesesary, it destroys the song.

I quite like that song. My least favorite would be "Passing Bird".

I see Last fair deal gone down like a painting, I might dislike parts of a painting but if you see to the whole they are nescessairy part of the painting, it`s the same with Lfdgd, everything just fits perfect but If I had to choose a part of the whole I didn`t like as much if it stands alone I have to.......hmmmm....I have no f...... idea

Such a hard decision!! So far, all of Katatonia's albums have been ones that I can listen to all the way through and love every minute of it. I've really gotten into Brave Murder Day here lately.
Goooood stuff. :)