Wow Anathema is amazing. Is there anything like it?

DarkFifl

Jul 11, 2002
Vilseck Germany
Visit site
I just recently bought 2 Anathema Albums. The Judgement and Alternative 4. They are truly amazing!

I was wondering if you guys could reccomend any other bands that are like this or other Anathema Albums that are great?

it is hard to compare Anathema with other bands, but try In The Woods...(R.I.P) they rule!!!!!!

Who's into Anathema is usually into Katatonia too, i recommend Tonight's Decision.

Originally posted by Ivo
it is hard to compare Anathema with other bands, but try In The Woods...(R.I.P) they rule!!!!!!

I've got Heart of the Ages and Omnio and I can't see the connection with Anathema, they sure are (were) a awesome band but...

Re the bonzai kitten thing.

To make you guys feel better, its a hoax. They came out and announced that they never put a cat in a jar they just digitaly edited the pics. It was a bunch of dumb college guys.

Oh and re my avatar. Theres nothing wrong with the cat hes just getting a bath

Originally posted by DarkFifl

To make you guys feel better, its a hoax. They came out and announced that they never put a cat in a jar they just digitaly edited the pics. It was a bunch of dumb college guys.

A bath?!?!?!?!?!?! Cats don't take baths. They lick each other..... Humans should try that by the way :D :D :D

That bonsai kitten is amazing. I feel like that sometimes, and my body is the jar. Wow, its revolutionised my life. All i need to do is smash the jar and the kitty will go free.... (cue journey to top of 10 storey car park)

Originally posted by DarkFifl

Well i dont think it is funny(hoax or not)
People who do things like that with animals are sick:mad:

they are even dumber then the horse off christ and that whas a donkey.:(