Wrong Again Records

plfffffft

Madly in anger with you
Apr 2, 2002
Philadelphia, PA
Visit site
So I'm in the middle of a crazy endeavor. Finding original copies of as many Wrong Again releases as I can. But I need some help in getting the list together. I know there weren't that many albums released on the label, so it shouldn't be THAT hard. Here's what I have so far.

In Flames - Lunar Strain
Arch Enemy - Black Earth
(I actually own both of these albums)

In Flames - Subterranean
Cryptopsy - None So Vile
Excretion - Voice of Harmony
(on the way from Ebay)

Eucharist - A Velvet Creation
Spiritual Beggars - S/T
(Don't own, and barely ever find copies on Ebay)

So if anyone here can help me fill out the list, It'd be much appreciated. thanks

Don't you need Eucharist's 'Mirrorworlds'? An original shouldn't be hard to find. I'd trade you mine, but I don't want to.

I have Mirrorworlds, actually, and it's actually on WAR Music, not Wrong Again.

And as far as them all being sub-par, everything I've heard so far, I've liked.

And, anyway, None so Vile, sub-par?

No, J, WAR is not the same as Wrong Again. It has some of the same people in it and some of the same bands, but not really.

plfffffft: I'll sell or trade you Miscreant "Dreaming Ice" on Wrong Again.

(I also have "A Velvet Creation" original issue and Naglfar "Vittra" but I'm not selling them. Heh heh.)

Guardian of Darkness said:
Poor A Velvet Creation. You shouldn't be in that list.
NO HAHA OBVIOUSLY BECAUSE IT IS ON THE SAME LABEL AS SOME OTHER RELEASES IT SHOULDN'T BE ON THE LIST OF THAT LABEL'S RELEASES rorlfotoflflolloolo!

Erik said:
No, J, WAR is not the same as Wrong Again. It has some of the same people in it and some of the same bands, but not really.

plfffffft: I'll sell or trade you Miscreant "Dreaming Ice" on Wrong Again.

(I also have "A Velvet Creation" original issue and Naglfar "Vittra" but I'm not selling them. Heh heh.)
Sounds cool, I'll email you in a week or two, once mty funds are back up to normal.

And I wouldn't expect you to sell either one of those albums.:p